part 10. hello Sona.

Rias went to the club room, the moment she entered her peerage surrounded her then asked her:

Asia: so what happened?

Kiba: does he still hate us?

Akeno: Rias will he give us a chance to talk to him?

Koneko: same question.

Rias just hugged them like never before and said:

Rias: just give me a moment then I'll tell you everything. Okay?

Everyone had a group hug and after a few minutes Rias was calm enough to tell them what both of them said. She revealed that she had nightmares and hallucinated. Everyone also admitted that they went through the same thing but were too afraid to tell anyone because they believed that it was their punishment. All five of them let out their pent up emotions, Rias the ruin princess, Akeno the half fallen half devil queen, Asia the former nun, Kiba the knight and even the stoic Koneko all cried together like little children. Issei was outside the clubroom listening to their every word and sob.

Ddraig: I believe they have suffered enough partner.

Issei: maybe.

Issei didn't visit Sona after talking with Rias, he hid his presence and used his dragon hearing to find out what the others were saying now that he's back. He was actually surprised that they really did regret hurting him. Issei had his proof and walked away to visit Sona. He knocked on her office and it opened, it was Sona's queen Tsubaki who opened the door.
Sona was sitting on her chair behind her desk.

Sona: Issei! It's really you. It's good to see you.

Issei: good to see you too. How have you been?

Sona: I've been doing okay. It hasn't been the same since you beat Riser all on your own. Word got out all over the underworld. You're a legend now.

Issei: I was hoping to avoid that in all honesty.

Tsubaki: it was unavoidable since it was quite the feat.

Issei: so I assume that you saw the match.

Tsubaki: it was recorded. If it's alright then can I ask you something?

Issei: sure.

Tsubaki: how did you come up the plan to beat Riser? People tried seals, magic, force you name it nothing ever worked.

Issei: during the match Riser always regenerated any part of him that was destroyed so I came up with the idea to squeeze his heart to the point where it wouldn't be damaged but it couldn't pump blood to the rest of his vital organs, basically I gave that guy a very painful heart attack

Sona: that was just brutal Issei. You could have killed him.

Issei: believe me I wanted to but I don't want the under world on my tail. No pun intended also how is Riser? Is he still that arrogant fried chicken?

Tsubaki giggles.

Sona: actually he's better now besides health.

Issei: ?

Sona: after getting his ass handed to him by you, his ego shattered by a low class devil made him have a more clear outlook on life. Also thank you Issei.

Issei: for what?

Tsubaki: for teaching those two pervs a lesson. They won't be peeping on any girls for a while.

Sona: we couldn't use force but a now fully graduated student can. Also here's your diploma.

Issei takes the diploma.

Issei: thanks. Now that the small talk is out of the way. You want to know why I left don't you?

Sona and Tsubaki are not surprised that Issei knew what they wanted to ask.

Sona: there's no point in denying it. We want to know why you hate your now former master and comrades so much.

Issei: I can show you.

Issei used magic and projected his memories on a wall. After seeing all of Issei's memories from the start of his hellish life to the present, both Sona and Tsubaki were angry, a lot of the info was kept secret from them. They had a right to know since Issei was a fellow devil who fought along side them for 5 years

Issei: from your expressions I take it that you didn't know everything.

Sona: we were only told that Riser was found cheating on Rias then challenged him for her freedom. You saved her then after a while you went missing then presumed dead, only your pawn pieces were found. Right now I want to slap Rias right through all 9 circles of hell.

Tsubaki: I can't believe what Kiba did the others were so cruel. And to think I liked him.

Issei: I still haven't forgiven him or the others but there is something you should both know. Rias and the others have changed for the better.

Both: huh?

Issei tells them about his talk with Rias and about what he heard outside the club room. Both were shocked especially Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Kiba....cried? I've never seen him cry.

Issei: I know it's strange coming from me but get to know him.

Both: what?

Issei: don't get me wrong. I haven't fully forgiven them but I won't be so cruel to cockblock the guy. He's not the guy you came to hate a few moments ago. Sona I know you are a good friend to Rias but now that you know all the details, please help her after the fight.

Sona: of course. We need to deal with Kokabiel first.

Issei: yeah. It's getting late. I've taken enough of your time so I'll be going now. Take care Sona.

Sona: you too Issei.

Issei left the school and went to look for a new apartment. He found one and paid a few months rent ahead in advance with the money he saved up from his contacts during his devil nights. Issei sat on his bed and listened to music. His current favorite song?

Billie Ellish- lovely ( Laura Babic cover).

Issei may have lived off the forest but not always. Ha.

Then the day arrived. The fight with the war loving crow was about to begin.