33%

"Ah ha mmmnn! Not so fast," Oga groaned and resisted the urge to pump his hips into the full, hot mouth. The heat surrounding his cock felt amazing, but the brunet wanted much more.

"Stop," Oga pushed Furuichi off and squeezed the base of his twitching member hard to force back the load the brunet wanted to save for the little demon's hole. "Fuck. Turn over." The demon hesitated then. Furuichi's body wanted nothing more than to be pounded in the ass by the human. Furuichi's mind didn't like knowing there was an audience just outside the closed door.

"C'mon already, turn over!"

Oga's cock kept twitching and leaking pre-cum making Furuichi's mouth water. The forcefulness of Oga flipping the demon over on all fours, parting his creamy legs, stopped Furuichi's head from taking over the situation. "Shit. I can't hold back," Oga panted into Furuichi's ear, "I'll take care of you after. Fuuuuuuuck!"

Oga pushed his cock inch by inch, torturing Furuichi's hot, tight hole. Oga didn't know why Furuichi was wet, but he honestly couldn't care less about it. It meant that the silvernette wouldn't punch him later for being sore. Furuichi's head snapped back and his eyes saw stars, "Mmnnnm more please!" Oga didn't disappoint. Rough hands anchored on milky white hips pulling back only to ram his cock deeper and faster into the little demon. "Hah hah, you like that don't you, you. Little. Slut!"

"Mm mn yes. Oh d-don't stop!"

Oga smirked when the demon sat up to reach back to hold Oga's head. Furuichi arched harder onto Oga when a rough hand moved to tweak a sensitive pink nipple. "I'm gonna cum inside your tight hole. Got it? But you gotta beg first."

"Wh- no!"

Oga began to slow his pace and held Furuichi's body so close the demon could barely wiggle his hips. "I wanna cum. Oga, lemme cu- Ah!" Oga merely twisted both of the silvernette's nipples. "Beg," the brunet's voice dropped several octaves. "Pluh-please," Furuichi shivered from cold, distress and need, "cum inside me. Mmph!"

Oga pushed Furuichi into the mattress and went full speed and force against the little demon's prostate. Reaching around to Furuichi's front, Oga pumped Furuichi's member in rhythm with his thrusts. "Fuck I'm gonna-!"

"Mmmmmm!"

White splashed across Furuichi's stomach and Furuichi could feel Oga's seed splash against his inner walls. The two managed to cuddle after collapsing into the sticky mess they made on the sheets. Moments later, Furuichi tried to slip out of bed, but Oga merely brought the little demon back into his deliciously muscular embrace.

"That was too amazing to give up. You ain't going anywhere."

Furuichi's heart sank as he instinctively saw an opening. The time had come to finally earn his graduating tattoos. It was an unfortunate fate that Oga had been chosen to play the part of eternally damned. Oga was really the whole reason Furuichi wanted to go back to the mortal plane. To find the human he'd accidentally fallen in love with during that school trip to the human aquarium.

"Well, you could sell your sou-"

The exam doors opened, and demons of higher rank flooded the room. "Furuichi Takayuki," an authoritative blond addressed the silvernette, "your exam has been overridden."

Oga used his body to block the silvernette, so the demon was forced to call out from behind the human's back. "'Overridden'? What does that mean? What's going on?"

"That, my dear incubus," a voice called from behind the authoritative blond, "means that you've passed. Congratulations."

The sea of high ranking demons suddenly fell to their bellies as the small female demon entered the dimly lit red room. Furuichi scrambled out of bed, dragging Oga with him, to lay on his belly as well. "Who the hell is the little girl?" Oga whispered harshly toward Furuichi. Oga was irritated that he had his naked ass in the air added to having his junk uncomfortably between his body and the floor.

"Shh! That little girl is Lucifer! The King of Hell."

...

"Oga...what does this mean? Why is it red?"

After passing the exam, Furuichi sported his graduation tattoos. Swirling, tribal-like patterns most humans wouldn't be able to see, but as he was a huge pain, Oga was glad that at least the little demon wasn't unsightly. It definitely leaned in Furuichi's favor to be among the prettier of incubus demons.

"It means your phone is dying. It's at 33% battery. You'll need to charge it soon."

"How do I do that?"

Since graduating, the little pest had had question after question after question concerning every little earthly thing. Oga's in-coming headache wasn't worth this curious demon. "Gah! You just stick it in the hole, and it charges, okay?"

"Oh...er...okay. Like this?"

Oga watched the little demon fumble with the cord only to try and force the connector in the wrong way. "No, idiot. Don't force it if it doesn't fit!"

Suddenly a sweet and tangy scent wafted into Oga's nose, it was like strawberries. The brute rather liked strawberries, but he wasn't sure why he was smelling them now. Oga didn't have any around.

"Stop yelling at me. I don't know these things! It's not my fault hell doesn't use this kind of thing."

"Ugh, whatever. Fine. Just give it to me and I'll make sure it goes in nice and right."

This time the scent of strawberries became too clear and the brute was surprised to find how aroused he was becoming. Oga sniffed the air and by following his nose, it led him in Furuichi's direction.

"Uh, Oga what are you doing?"

"Mmm... I smell strawberries. You smell like strawberries." Furuichi panicked when the human's eyes started to glaze over. The silvernette hadn't noticed that his rut had just begun. Though Oga was terribly attractive, and the brute's assertiveness turned Furuichi on, Oga was his first love. Things weren't supposed to happen this way.

"H-hey! You're way too close!"

"You smell really good, Annoyichi. Give me a taste."

Furuichi blushed brightly when he felt himself getting aroused. Oga exuded so much dominant energy, Furuichi's body simply responded. The silvernette began to quake from a mixture of fear and need. It was then that Furuichi realized the windows and doors were closed in the apartment provided to them by Demon Relations. The silvernette's seductive scent needed to be aired out for Oga to come back to his senses. Oga tried to lean in close enough to nibble at the silvernette's throat, but felt warm hands shove at his chest hard. As Furuichi tried to open the nearest window, Oga's mind decided that this was a good game of cat and mouse.

"Waugh! No, wait! Oh OH!"

...

Fate, Furuichi determined as he stared at the unique patterns encompassing his body, was not entirely unkind. Oga was able to keep his soul since it turned out that the human and demon were romantically compatible. As rare an occurrence as snow in the ninth level of hell, Furuichi was able to not only pass the exam and come back to the mortal plane, he was able to stay by Oga's side.

Lucifer had given Furuichi three years to get Oga to mark the silvernette as his mate or Oga was to lose his memory and Furuichi would never be allowed on the mortal plane again. Lucifer also threw in living as a disgraced demon for 3 eternities.

Furuichi shuddered at the thought, but perked up as he heard the front gate signaling that the human was finally back home.

Three human years was a lot of time, right?