Troubling Thoughts

Furuichi had never grown the nervous habit of tugging at his horns. Lucifer had asked for another report that week, and Furuichi knew he couldn't keep lying forever. A demon and human relationship was a big deal down in Hell, especially since there were only two other couples ever forged in all of demon history. Furuichi stared out the window of their beautiful apartment. They could try to flee. What good would that do though? It would only anger Lucifer and cause the next Revelation on Earth sooner than anticipated.

The silvernette had tried to talk Oga into getting married several times before, but Oga would not budge. The human always sidestepped the topic of marriage and asked why what they had now wasn't working. Furuichi would always have to back pedal to keep Oga's temper in check, and to show the human that nothing was wrong with what they had, that they were happy, weren't they? Wasn't he? Furuichi gnawed on his bottom lip instead of messing with his horns. If Furuichi was completely honest, he always dreamed of getting married. After he met Oga at the aquarium when they were younger, Furuichi kept imagining what their wedding would look like. Of course, how a demon from Hell could participate in such a holy matrimony was something the silvernette's imagination kindly overlooked.

Furuichi sighed when Oga's car lights flashed down below. Marriage wouldn't be so bad, so why was the brunette resisting?

"I'm home."

"Welcome back."

Oga read the tension in the apartment and immediately bristled. "We're not having this talk again."

"Oga, I didn't even say anything."

"You don't have to! I already know what you're going to say."

"Oga..."

"No! What's wrong with what we have? Why do you always have to bring marriage into this?"

"Oga, please just listen-"
"Why? We circle back to this conversation every other month. Why can't we just leave things the way they are?"
"BECAUSE OUR TIME IS ALMOST UP!"

Oga would've fallen over if it weren't for the kitchen counter he was leaning against. The human always forgot that Furuichi was a demon, and that Furuichi was much more powerful, just submissive in nature. "What do you mean 'our time is almost up'?"

"...For us to live here, in the human realm together, with this apartment, with our careers, Lucifer said that in order to keep all these things, we have to get married. Otherwise this all goes away. And you'll forget all about me."

Oga's cheek jumped, but he wisely held his tongue. They were both under a lot of stress about the whole M word situation. If Oga wasn't careful, his ass would end up bacon. "So, because you wanted to live in the human world so bad, you told Lucifer that we'd end up married in a few years?"

"NO! I was forced into this as much as you were!"

"So, now you're forced into being with me, is it?"

"NO! Ugh!," Furuichi sucked his teeth, throwing his hands in the air before turning his back on the human. "What does it matter to you anyway if I'm forced to marry you or not? I've been in love with you since before my wings sprouted. I've dreamt about what our marriage ceremony would look like for ages. Having Lucifer shove us into marriage is not ideal for me either, but it's what is happening now. But it doesn't matter how I feel about it because you don't want me as your bride!"

All of the frustration, stress, loneliness, and insecurity manifested themselves into big, fat water droplets and snot running down the demon's usually pretty face. Oga watched as the fair demon crumpled to the floor, a sniveling heap. His sniveling heap. Oga set down the groceries, his suit jacket and tie, and went to gather the hurt demon in his arms. "What's so bad about getting married anyway? You already bring me flowers even though you forget my birthday and our anniversary. What's the difference?" The demon asked in a mumble between broken sobs.

"You're right Furui-chin. I never thought about you when it came to marriage. I'm sorry I made you feel like you weren't worth a special day of your own."

They remained on the floor until Furuichi's sobs slowed down to intermittent hiccups. "Oga?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you like marriage?"

Oga stared into doe brown eyes long enough to make sure they wouldn't betray his trust. To be fair, the silvernette had been patient and very loving. Oga also had to give the silvernette credit when Furuichi could be fucking any other human because that his literal biological nature as an incubus, but remained by his side the whole time. "There was a girl I proposed to after high school. I trusted that her acceptance of the proposal meant that we were going to make it. She left me at the altar on our wedding day, and later I found out that she had been messing around with other guys before I even proposed. A week after the wedding, she left me a letter saying that she couldn't believe a guy like me had proposed to her. That I would never be able to satisfy her needs as a husband, much less a man."

"Oh Oga, that's just awful. Who is she? I'll make sure she pays her karmic debts."

The threatening tone brought on a chill that ran down Oga's spine which was scary but appreciated. Instead of providing a name, the human kissed the demon hard and long enough to cause the demon's rut. "Oga...not...now. We're talking. Ohhh!"

"Do you promise to love me, and never leave me?"

"Oh Oga...I promise! Mmhmm."

Quickly untying his belt, Furuichi spread milky legs to allow Oga to settle right inside him.

"Right! There!"

Furuichi blushed when he could hear the squelching sounds of Oga's cock ramming inside his well- used hole. "You like the sound of that don't you, my little slut? And you're mine, get it?" Oga grabbed a fistful of Furuichi's hair to bring the demon's right ear to his lips. "You're all mine."

Oga suddenly found himself on his back with Furuichi riding his twitching cock. Furuichi held the bottom hem of his loose shirt with his teeth. Giving Oga an eyeful of delicious muscle and sensitive pinky nipples. "Ah hah! Oga!"

"That's right. You know your daddy."

Rolling the nipples, between rough thumbs and forefingers, Oga grabbed Furuichi's hands to tweak his own nipples. The silvernette groaned in disappointment, but it wasn't long lasting since the human grabbed slender hips and pumped them hard and fast. Furuichi's head lolled back in weakness and in pleasure when Oga's arms and hips pumped against Furuichi's prostate in a deliciously vicious way. "I- can't...Mmm guh!"

Oga rolled their bodies until Furuichi was underneath him again. Humping harder and faster like the desperate man he felt, their sweat rolling down their bodies. "You can, and you will. God, look at you? So perfect and- mmm yeah arch like that baby- beautiful!"

"I'm gonna- Mmmmmm!"

Furuichi's creamy ribbons splashed between their bodies and Oga's roar of completion followed soon after. Furuichi could feel the load coat his warm insides in a way that made the demon's cock twitch for so much more. "Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, you moron! Now, fuck me, I can still feel how hard you are."

"As my bride, your wish is my command."