Stirring of the Wind

Dr. Oga didn't ask why Dr. Lamia knew of so many hideouts, but he was grateful all the same. They took turns buying groceries with disguises that were so complex, they looked natural. The government continued their witch hunt for the two runaway researchers, but couldn't make a lot of noise seeing that the public did not know what the government facility was actually researching. The current running story was that they were domestic terrorists, and that these fugitives should be reported immediately. "I can't believe that Hilde would do this."

"I mean she did hate Subject 66 the day he came in."

"Furuichi."

"Who's Furuichi?"

"That's his name."

Lamia remained quiet. It wasn't like Oga to remember such things unless... Lamia heaved a sigh of interest. "Is that his name then? Furuichi. That's a beautiful name. Do you think he'd find a smaller woman with pink hair exotic?"

Oga whirled around to scold Lamia to stop thinking about such things when they should be worrying about staying alive. Of course Oga wouldn't admit that he was the alien's mate, but by the outburst of laughter, it was clear Lamia had figured that there was something going on between them. "Have you spoken to him since you left?"

"...yes."

"And you didn't tell me? How?"

Oga blushed and rubbed a hand at his neck. We can communicate through dreams."

Later that night, Oga rolled his eyes when Lamia continued to pout that she wished she had someone to communicate with in her dreams too. Oga shut the door and stared at the bedside table. Taking sleeping pills would be too risky right now, even though that would mean their time would be much more brief, but that was a sacrifice that had to be made.

"Oga?"

"Furuichi."

They were in the jungle again. The bed frame wrapped in vines this time to add more charm to it. "Oga, my planet.."

"What about it?"

"They have deemed your kind as hostile. We're preparing for annihilation. You can't hope to cause a war, we're too far ahead of your species. You will all die."

Oga's knees buckled under his weight, causing the human to sort of fall onto the bed.

"Well, that's not something you want to hear at bedtime."

Furuichi wrapped wiry arms around the good doctor. The alien took in a deep breath of Oga's hair, entranced with the softness of it beneath his nose. Furuichi planted kisses along the nape of Oga's neck, though Oga tried to argue that they should try to be thinking of plans, not enjoying themselves. "Furuichi we should really...oh that's not fair!" Furuichi unbuckled Oga's pants and laid the doctor on the bed. "You know what the good thing about dreams is?" Furuichi asked while palming Oga's cock. Furuichi allowed Oga to buck his hips into the hand wrapped around it, before moving to take out his own member. "What's the best thing about it?" Oga breathed when Furuichi grabbed the lubricant from the bedside and coated both member and hole. "There's no need for preparation."

"Ah!" Oga's back arched off the bed, grabbing onto hanging vines for balance. Oga woke up to find the mess he made all over himself. If it wasn't for Lamia nagging at the door for breakfast, Oga would've taken those stupid sleeping pills to go back to sleep. The doctor felt so cheated.

Furuichi chuckled when he felt, rather than saw, the deep irritation of his mate.