Mama mia au (short one shot between chapters.)

Mama Mia au
-Okay so in the AU, we follow Zeldris, the youngest son of the demon king-Or Damian in this story.
-Said man lost his wife shortly after his middle brother, Meliodas, was born. After his wife's death, Zeldris's dad packed up and moved his family in with his mother in Greece. Once there he met three women-Belle, Harriet and Sophie.
-His father, slept with all three and you can guess this mean Zeldris has a different mother. One that dropped him off on a door step and wanted nothing to do with him. Damian has no trouble trying to raise him because in this AU, he's not a big dîck head.
-Yet, when Zeldris turns 10 and Meliodas is 12, their father drops dead of a stroke in their aunts hotel. Their aunt being sickly herself is denied any rights to her nephews, so their oldest brother Estarosa steps in, having just turned 18, to raise them.
-He always puts his brother first and puts his plans on hold to help run the hotel to keep his brother a float.
-Anyways skip forward to when Zeldris is newly 20. He's engaged and getting married to his girlfriend of three years, Gelda. The wedding is taking place in the hotel he grew up in.
-so, Gelda's whole family is coming. So is Zeldris, but by now it's withered away to just two brothers and a single cousin, Merlin.
-Zeldris is a bit upset about this until he and his fiancé find a journal of his fathers from the year Zeldris was born. The couple reads it and discovers Zeldris might have a whole family out there. One full of so many people.
-so the couple invites each women to the wedding and offers to let them bring their children. They don't expect a reply.
-they get one and all three women are coming.
-honey honey is then preformed by Gelda, whilst she teases Zeldris over his excitement of meeting his mother.
-so in the mama Mia AU, Ban, Merlin and Meliodas take the place of Donna's best friends, but are mainly Estarosa's drinking buddies.
-Estarosa is the only own old enough to remember the three women his dad had sneak out of his room in the middle of the nighy. He is the only one to know all three women and know they exist.
-now onto the possible moms.
-the first mom, is a proud bisexual foster parent who si now married to a women. Yet, as a bonding trip she brings her newly adopted son Escanor to the wedding for bonding, unaware of what is to come.
-The second women refused to go, which as you can guess is Zeldris biological mom. Yet, instead her two nephews going to celebrate spring break. Once there Estarosa falls in love with one of the nephews, (and ends up marrying him at the end of the AU)
-he ends up singing mama Mia over emotions he tried to lock away long ago, when he first realized he was pansexual rather than over boys like in the play.
-The finale women bring her two children, King and Elaine with her, who try to help as much as possible even though they don't know the couple getting married. Eventually these two have it click that they might be related to the groom during the batchelor party instead of it clicking in their mom's head.
-Diane is one of Gelda's bridesmaids and offers an ear to Zeldris, giving him comfort when needed. Eventually King falls in love with Diane while trying to help with the wedding.
-Elizabeth is the bartender and keeps everyone calm but, is Estarosa childhood crush. He grew out of it, yet it's still awkward. Espeically when Meliodas is caught making out with her at the Batchelor party.
-Anyways the movie takes place except Gelda and Zeldris are trying to help forge a relationship with these women and their families.
-eventually the women clue into who he is the same time the two nephews do. The nephews in turn offers to pay for the whole wedding, King's mom gives Zeldris words of wisdom about marrying young like she did, Escanor's mom offers support to Zeldris and Meliodas freaks out.
-as you can guess both women know they're not his biological mom, but they are willing to support the boy, knowing that his biological mother was the one who refused to come. Heck they even know the two nephews dug the invite out of the trash and sent a reply for a free vacation.
-from this they get a certain bond and both take place of their moms.
-meanwhile Merlin is on a beach singing does your mother know while teasing Escanor.
-eventually the wedding happens and at the objection part Elaine is on her fete. People are staring and she just blurts out that even if he's not her biological brother, she's willing to be his sister other wise.
-king steps up the same time as his mom and say the same thing.
-Escanor and his adopted mom stand up saying the same, even offering to let the newly wed couple to move in with them while they travel.
-the nephews even stand up saying they're welcome to do the same as well.
-Estarosa freaks explaining he doesn't know which one is his mom, but Zeldris doesn't care. For once his family feels complete.
-A family full of a bunch of weirdos sure, but they were his weirdos.
-the couple then it's a stop to the ceremony saying they feel like they can wait. That they have the rest of their lives ahead of them full of more adventure now.
-everyone seems to calm down before the nephew Estarosa has been flirting with asks if he can use the wedding, the purposes to the oldest brother, seemingly out of the blue.
-yet, if he didn't purpose he would be sent home to marry a young women even though he was gay. So it's either marry on a whim or submit to a life of lies.
-Estarosa agrees without thinking, feeling like he can finally put himself first. Like he can put himself first for the rest of his life without feeling guilt!
-so the two get married and during the after party, King and wine sing take a chance on me, thus getting together at the end of the wedding.
-(up to what you like to imagine but I like to imagine Meliodas either ends up with Elizabeth or Ban during the after party. He either makes up with Ban about drunkly making out with a girl or admits he has feelings for Elizabeth....it all depends on what u ship though lol.)