09-J.G.

NOT EDITED

Y/S/N : Your Ship Name ( you and Jack)

"Hey guys! I'm doing this live because I just saw the cutest thing ever and I wanted to show you guys, so get ready to screen shot and post them captioning,'#Y/S/N Forever!' And make sure to tag Y/N and Jack," Finn says on a live with millions of his fans watching.

Finn moves around his house going to his living room,"Also Jack and Y/N are going to kill me so make sure to attend my funeral and bring my fav snacks."

"So anyways, this is the cutest moment ever!" Finn gushes in a whisper, rotating the camera so it is in photo mode and not selfie mode.

Lying on the couch were Jack and Y/N with Jack's arms wrapped around Y/N and Y/N's back pressed against Jack's chest.

"Jack and Y/N fell asleep on each other while practicing their lines, I would've told the others but they aren't here and they are doing whatever they do everyday and besides they don't always crash at my house."

Every fan takes as much as screen shots as they can and Finn ends the live saying,"That's it and please come to my funeral, bye love you guys!"

When Jack and Y/N woke up, they awoke to a lot of notifications going on in their phones, and let's just say that Finn was successful in making his ship real.

250 Words.
Short but still cute.
#Y/S/Nforever

Published on 21\07\20
Guess who stayed up until 01.14AM  downloading Stranger Things and Defending Jacob on this website called 1337x because their parents don't pay for Netflix and Apple TV and probably don't even know what Netflix and Apple TV is and they don't even bother??

Yep! You got it! Me!

But that website actually works and you don't even have to pay for anything!! ❤❤❤