(Draft)-E.K.

Note: The boys don't know each other in this! This is for the original losers!!

You and your three friends were at the mall, talking about your life. When the talk about boyfriends came, it turned into the talk about dates.

"So Y/N when was the last time you and Eddie went on a date?" (Your friend name) asks.

"Last Monday," You answer with a small smile, thinking about your boyfriend, Eddie.

"What did you do?" (Your 2 friend name) pressures.

"We went stargazing, it was so magical!" You reply.

"Aww that's so sweet what about you (your friend name)?" (your 3 friend name) asks her.

"Me and Richie went to the arcade, he loves hanging out there, and you know we're both competitive, we made out after!" (Your friend name) blushes.

"Lol! What about you (your 3 friend name)?" You ask your friend.

"Me and Stan went bird seeing, he loves birds and I like watching him being so mesmerised with birds, it's a win win situation," (Your 3 friend name) shrugs.

"That's so sweet! (Your 2 friend name)?" (Your friend name) asks her.

"Me and Bill, just spent time together watching movies and cuddling," (Your 2 friend name) tells your group.

"Hey I have an idea!" (your friend name) gasps.

"What?" You and your other friends turn to her with a raised eyebrow.

"We should go on a quadruple date!" She exclaims, and you all nod, agreeing.

"It's funny, how we're best friends and they don't know each other, they'll be acting awkward, like in those movies! It'll be so cute to see!" (Your 3 friend name) laughs.

After making plans for the date, you guys went your seperate ways home. Well half of you went home, the other half went to meet up with their boyfriends, you being included in the second part.

Eddie told you he was going to be at your house, when you come home, so you were excited to see him and tell him the news!

Opening the door to your house, you stepped in to be greeted by a pair of arms wrapping around you and Eddie's head being burried into the crook of your neck.

You wrap your arms around his neck with a grin,"Hey Ed's."

"I missed you," He mumbles, and you feel his hot breath touching your neck.

"I missed you too, and guess what?"