12-J.G.

NOT EDITED

"Come on Y/N please?" Jack asks you as you both lay on your bed.

You turn to face him,"No," And you turn back to face the ceiling.

Jack gets up on his shoulders and places his hands beside your head, as he towers over you.

"What're you doing?" You ask him with a sigh.

He smirks evilly as he raises one hand and sits on his knees, he brings the hand down to your stomach and starts tickling you.

"J-Jack P-Please Stawp!" You tell him in between laughs as he continues tickling you.

"Never! Just say yes please! Then I'll stop." Jack tells you as you laugh you ass off.

"No!" You exclaim as you continue laughing.

Jack stops tickling you for a second and you quickly get up and push Jack to the bed, getting on top of him and starting to tickle him.

"Y/N stawp stop!" He exclaims as he laughs, a cute laugh that would've made you melt into a puddle if you hadn't been concentrating on tickling him.

"Ok fine you don't have to let me meet your parents okay?" Jack sighs.

"Thanks, finally," You say as you lay down next to Jack.

Jack turns to you, "Why don't you want me meeting your parents? You've met mine, it's the right thing for me to meet your parents."

You turn to him with a sad smile,"I'd love for you to meet my parents Jack but their drug addicts and I don't want you getting hurt after meeting them."

Jack puts a hand on your cheek, running his thumb across it, "Okay, whenever your ready."

You smile, a true genuine smile, as you lean your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around your waist and snuggles his face onto your neck, taking in your scent.

You both lay like that with no sound whatsoever until there's a knock on your door, which was locked.

You jump out of Jack's hands and usher him to the window, making him climb down and go to his car which was parked across the street as you open your door.

"Heyyyy Y/N," Your mom says, her breathe smelling like she had had drinks.

You scrunch your nose as you look at her,"Hey mom, do you need something?"

She rocks on the tip of her toes almost falling over but managing to stay up right, "Do you know where your father isss?"

"No, must be at his friends or something," You tell her, although you knew that your dad must be at a club or bar.

"Okayyyy thankss," Your mom thanks you as she gives you a hug and scrambles to her room.

You close your door and lock it, lean in against it and letting out a heavy sigh.

This is why I don't want Jack to meet you guys, You think as you slowly slide down to the floor and put your head against it. You let out another sigh as you close your eyes.

506 Words.
This is different than the usual ones, kinds wanted something with fluff and cuteness along with some ... Drama....? I doubt this counts as drama but whatever.

Anyways some Eddie Kaspbrack imagines coming soon with maybe some preferences.

I'm so motivated to write this, LMAO.