18-J.G.

Jack's on a live and you're eating in the kitchen, Jack walks in with his phone, answering questions,"Where's Y\N? There she is!" He says spinning the camera.

"Say hi Y/N!" He tells you, as you swallow your food.

"Hey guys! Guess what! I'm eating and Jack decided it's okay to go live without me!" You pout, making Jack pout as he rushes towards you.

"I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to upset you, babes," He apologizes.

"Dude! I was kidding!" You laugh and kiss his knuckles.

"Phew I thought you were mad at me, no I'm not, don't worry, baby boy" You reassure him and kiss his lips quickly.

Jack continued his live without any problem from you, as you peacefully ate your food.

Jack went back to his house at about 1.00pm and you spent the rest of your day texting Sophia and watching TV.

At night there was a knock at your door and you ran down stairs almost tripping over the last step, you opened the door to come face to face with Jack, who stood there with a bag in his hands.

"What's with the bag?" You ask, letting him in.

"I thought that maybe we could share some of our old memories with each other, ones of our child hood before we met each other? What do you think?" Jack asks, shrugging his jacket off and hanging it up.

"That's a great idea!" You tell him, making a smile erupt on his face as he follows you up the stairs to your room, bringing the bag with him.

"I think I have some of my old DVDs from when I went to an overnight camp in grade 4 and 5, grade 6,7,8 and 9 ones are with my mom, and she isn't here today, so we won't be able to watch those," You tell him, while rummaging in the boxes that were under your bed.

"Aha! Found it!" You exclaim pulling out a box marked 'Grade 3,4,5'.

"So who's ones do you wanna watch first?" Jack asks his girlfriend excitedly, as you take out the DVDs from the box.

"Yours!" You tell and Jack puts the DVD inside the DVD player.

*time skip because as much as I want to write about Jack's child hood I have no idea about it*

"Aww those were so cute!" You gush, as you look at a pink tinted Jack's face. You peck his cheek and Jack sits there frozen momentarily.

He shakes it off (reminded by Shake It Off ~ Taylor Swift right now) and smiles to himself, reaching over to your DVD and putting it in.

There's a music and then the screen shows 4 busses, filled with children, girls and boys, the screen switches to show the inside of all 4 busses and what the children inside are doing.

The third time the screen changed, Y/N and her friends showed up on screen. Y/N was singing along with her friends and they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Jack took a moment to look at Y/N and she seemed to be reliving the memory. Smiling to herself at how silly she acted.

Jack stretched his arms pretending to yawn and wrapped one arm around Y/N.

Y/N rolled her eyes, and just snuggled closer to Jack, placing her head on his chest, him pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"So you had any crushes those days?" Jack casualy asks.

"Yeah 2 actually, they went with me for camp, we had so much fun!" Y/N tells him,"We're still friends."

"That's cool..." Jack grumbles before perking up,"So you know, this DVD has got me thinking, we should go camping."

Y/N looks up at him from her place, grinning and snuggled up to his chest,"That's a great idea! Let's go with the losers."

"Well I was thinking," Jack shrugs, "That we could go alone?"

"Oh yeah that works too!" Y/N replies, placing her head on his lap, turning over to face the TV.

Jack looks at Y/N appreciating her, he was mesmerized by her looks. The first time he saw her he couldn't look away from her,Jack knew her from many movies and Netflix series, she was a singer too, one of the best singers he knows, he had stared at her for so long at the award show, that she had walked up to him with a welcoming smile.

Then everything went uphill from there, Jack asked her out and they started dating, 6 weeks in they were officially girlfriend and boyfriend, courtesy of Y/N who had the guts to ask him to be her boyfriend.

It's been almost 2 years since then, and they were as happy as they could be. Meaning they had exceeded their happiness limits.

Jack, although he was insecure most of the time, was Y/N's dream boyfriend. He was everything she needs and more (Beyonce Halo vibes here 😎 Anyone??) And Y/N loved him with everything she owns, she'd give her soul to the devil himself, (If you got the reference I love you) even though it sounds so deep.

Jack ran his hands through Y/N's hair, occasionally glancing at the TV just incase Y/N questions him about something.

But all his worries were gone as Y/N fell asleep, soothed by Jack's hands in her hair. Jack sees her sleeping and tucks her in. Thank god they were in her bed because as much as Y/N was light, Jack was too tiny to lift her.

Turning the lights and the TV off, Jack lifts the covers and climbs into the bed, hugging Y/N from behind and placing his head on her shoulder as he drifted into unconsciousness in the comfort of his girlfriend.

974 Words.
Not very story type but in my mind, it's cute.