AUGUST #2

POV AG:

what am i supposed to do now? i let go of her and asked her if she was okay. She nodded and we got ready for bed. I threw on my virginity rocks shirt and got into bed. Anna got next to me and pulled out her phone to take a pic
„bananna is here😛" and she posted it on snapchat. I knew that our fans are going wild on this one

*next day*

i woke up but anna wasn't next to me so i decided to go and look where she was. I found her downstairs in the kitchen with her mother talking about something. When they noticed me they stopped talking. „Good Morning Anna Grace, do you want some breakfast?" her mom asked me „i'm good but thank you mam" her mom pressed annas hand left the kitchen after that. „Is everything okay boon?" anna nodded and hugged me. „thank you ag." something wasn't right but i don't know what it was. Me and Anna spent the day by making tiktoks and watching movies. In the evening we ordered pizza and just had a nice time together. „Anna, what were you and your mom talking about this morning?" anna looked at her hands „nothing important, mother daughter things" i couldn't believe her but i guess she doesn't wanna talk about it now.. „just know that i really like you and you can talk to me about everything" i said and hugged her. She hugged me even tighter and after a while i felt that she fell asleep. I carefully picked her up and put her in her bed. It was a long day i guess.. i turned on my phone just to see a notification from a girl from my old school.
*^picture is attached^*
I opened up the chat and texted her back. After a while i recognized that anna was awake and looking at my phone. „Who is this Ag?" i looked at her and put my phone down „it's just a random girl from my old school i barely know her" anna turned away „uh okay"

ANNA POV:

You are the one? Are you kidding me? Why is Ag even texting her. Like??? Maybe she isn't the right one for me. I mean she got enough girls, why would she choose me? I need to sleep now.. i felt that ag was looking at me.

-
What do you think was anna and her mom talking about and what is Hailey about to do? Lmk :)