AUGUST #14

the song🥺

POV Anna:

I woke up the next morning. Today Ag was leaving.. i just looked at her and felt my heart literally breaking just by knowing she'll won't be in my bed tomorrow. Going to sleep without her, waking up without her. I kissed her and got up to get ready.

POV Ag:

As soon as i recognized that Anna was heading to the bathroom i jumped up and put on my grey pair of shorts and my black nike hoodie. Anna came back into the room and was surprised that i was awake that early because my plane leaves at 4:30 pm.

„I want to take you to the beach before i leave." anna smiled but i felt the pain behind her smile.

I took her hand and went downstairs with her. We took her moms car to get to the beach. One of my hands was on the steering wheel and one was on her leg. Her hand was laying on mine while we were driving down the streets. After we got out of the car we walked around at the beach. Anna took my hand and we enjoyed the moment. We didn't talk that much but it felt just right. It felt like hours.. we were sitting on a bench. Annas head on my shoulder and her hand in mine.

„I got you a little something.." anna looked up to me

I pulled out a little box and handed it to her. As she opened it up her eyes started to have „the sparkle" anna put out the necklace that i got her and put her hand in front of her mouth.

„It's so beautiful oh my god baby." a tear fell down her cheeks as i put the necklace around her neck.

„So you'll have something to remember me." i said and received a kiss from her.

After about 10 minutes we went back to her house to pack my suitcase. Anna sat on the bed and watched me putting all my clothes in it. The necklace around her neck looked as beautiful as she did.

„I'm ready." i said and sat next to her.

„No.. don't leave." anna grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her.

I was so sad because i had to leave her.. i took off my hoodie and gave it to her.

She put it on and it looked so cute because it was way too big for her. We got down to the car because her mom drove me to the airport. Me and anna were sitting in the back. Her hand in mine. We arrived at the airport and now it was time to say goodbye. Annas mom hugged me and got back into the car to let us have our last moments together. Anna fell into my arms and i felt her sobbing on my shoulder. She couldn't hold back her tears and i couldn't either. We gave us one last kiss and then i went into the airport. I felt like i left my heart at her house..

-
wow i'm crying.. this🥺🥺🥺🥺
BUT THIS ISN'T THE END - THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING