AUGUST #31

POV Anna:

The time went by and i went home a week ago.  Ag is coming over soon and i couldn't be more happier. I've got a notification on my phone and grabbed it. It's from ag. I opened it up and saw a picture of two girls kissing. My jaw dropped and i immediately called ag. She picked up and was already laughing.

 She picked up and was already laughing

„SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW!" i said

„THERE'S NO SIKE!" ag laughed

It was Hailey & Heather. They are dating? I'm so confused. This was the weirdest thing that could happen. After i went home i still got texts from heather and now she's dating hailey. This is literally so funny. I mean at least they leave us alone now.. - i guess. Ag talked to me for a while and then hung up because she needed to got to the airport. I cleaned up my room and changed my bedding. Mom wasn't at home so my friend emmi came over  and were hanging out. A few hours later we went to the airport to get ag. I walked into the airport and looked for ag. I saw her running towards me. She dropped her bags on the floor and i wrapped my legs around her waist while my hands were on her neck. I kissed her. She was finally home again. Everything that i have ever wanted. It felt like i didn't see her for ages. She pulled me closer. We dropped Emmi off at her house on our way home. Ag carried her bags into my room and turned around so she can look at me. She lifted me up and soon i found my back against the wall. She lay me down on the bed and i started to pull her hoodie off. I craved my skin against hers. Her lips on my neck and my fingers scratching her back. She bit my lips and i started to breathe heavier. My body tenses up everytime she kisses me and grabs my waist. We let our love rain all over us. It was just the two of us. Her body near against mine and our clothes all over the floor. Our eyes locked and i can't tell how somebody's soul could be this beautiful. Ag laying next to me. My head on her shoulder and her heartbeat next to me. I felt so safe when i was with her. And after a while - we fell asleep.

We woke up at 9am the next day. We were just laying there and cuddled. Ag went through her phone and found an old picture of us. She smiled at it and kissed my forehead. I watched her posting it on instagram and we went through the comments for a while. They were so damn cute.

Tomorrow is our „1 Month" day and we thought about going out for dinner or just staying at home and watch a movie. I got ag a framed picture of us. I hope she likes it. I looked over and saw her starring already.

„Hey!" i said and kissed her

This girl is everything i have ever wanted

——

H WORD CUTENESS AYEEEEE 👁👄👁
No this isn't the end.