AUGUST #22

POV Anna:

Ag closed the door and came closer to me. She was standing in front of me and looked down on me. I put my arms around her shoulder and we just stared into eachothers eyes. I slowly moved closer to her face until our lips finally touched. I felt her hands on my waist - the only hands i want on my waist. We went really slow.

„Lock the door." ag nodded and locked her door.

She let herself fall down her bed and i joined her. Her hand slid under my shirt and her touch left goosebumps all over me. I liked the feeling of ags warm body all over me. i pulled ags shirt off and put my hand around her neck. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away. Seconds later i found myself below her.

„We both know who the top is." ag smiled and pushed me down the bed. She held my arms right over my head so i couldn't move. The way she held both of my arms with just one hand.. made me go crazy. Ag got rid of my clothes and looked down on me. I bite my lip as she came closer and kissed my neckline. I loved how she could make me feel this way. I started to breathe heavier and my chest started to go up and down. Ag slid one finger down my upper body and teased me. She knew it. Her hands soon found their was down my tights and grabbed them. I put my legs around her as she was on top of me. We really were into it. The red lights made it even more fun. I scratched my fingers into her back while i moaned into her ears. It felt so right to be with her and i knew i never wanted to lose her. When we finished, ag fell right next to me and was breathing heavily. I turned so i was laying on my side. My hands on her chest and my eyes looking right into hers. I kissed her and layed my head on her shoulder. We lay there for hours in a comfortable silence.

„I think it's time for something.." ag looked at me while i grabbed my phone.

I opened up instagram and posted a picture of me and ag. (the fact that this girl kinda looks like ag makes it even more better😈)

 (the fact that this girl kinda looks like ag makes it even more better😈)

Ag smiled at me as i put my phone away again. Now we were official.. i was nervous about all the reactions. Would they still accept me? Will i get lots of hate? All this questions inside my head but i knew, it was the right thing for me and ag.

-

THIS PART IS SO MUCH JAIL BUT SO GOOD DAMMMMNNN.
don't be scared, this won't be the last part! I've got some great ideas for the next ones:)