AUGUST #12

POV Anna:

We sat down at the dinner table with my mom. I felt like it was the right timing to tell her about me and ag. I mean ag was leaving tomorrow.. i took her hand and gave her the look.

„Mom? I - we need to tell you something" my mom looked at us.

„i know you always wanted me to be happy. and i am. i am really happy at the time. Me and ag got really close the past few days and -" my mom stopped me.

„You're a thing?" my mom put her hand in front of her mouth to cover her smile

Me and ag nodded and my mom literally freaked out. I didn't think she would react in a positive way like that. We talked for a while and ate something after a while me and ag went back upstairs. I couldn't believe she would leave tomorrow.. what am i supposed to do without her? I already missed her even tho she was in front of me. I got kinda lost in my thoughts.

„What are you thinking about bub" Ag said

„I'm thinking about you pinning me down on my bed with your handcuffs" i laughed and ag did too.

„So you're freaky freaky?" i slapped her shoulder lightly and put my head on her shoulder.

„You're an idiot!" i gave her a kiss and let myself fall back into my bed.

Ag was playing with my LED lights and turned them red. I mean.. she's leaving tomorrow. My mind is playing games with me right now.

-

SOOO!! WE HIT OVER 50K!!! Wow i can't believe i did this!! Ag noticed me and anna noticed me as well. I hope you liked the 5 parts! Give me ideas for the next parts - when ag leaves - what they're gonna do?
I'm so grateful for y'all! I'm gonna read your comments now:) have a great day/night:)
-celina aka. ag.handstand❤️