ask

Michael: "That's a hard question

Michael: "That's a hard question. Both Ritchie and Brandon whenever they are near eachother. I guess I'll have to say Brandon."

Brandon: "Ritchie *whispering* and David."

David: "Brandon because Ritchie scares the crap out of me when he sleeps sometimes."

Brandon: "Well I could seen person in public and my mind could  decided to just make up a person with their voice and appearance. I won't know because it's a kids voice not an teenager nor adults."

Michael: "I've already tried this with him. Maybe it'll help with the door unlock and you finally seeing them.

They all went to sleep, Brandon turning to normal.
———————————————————

Ritchie: *whispering* "Brandon."

Victor: "What was that?"

Ritchie: "Nothing  Vic-Vic-Father."

May: "You shouldn't be keeping secrets baby. I know you're in your rebellious phase, but don't worry we'll fix that now."

Ritchie tried to struggle away from Victory as a needle injected something into him. Everything went black and hurt.

———————————————————

??? walked around until they found the door. At first they knocked and when they didn't get an answer they tried to open it, it was surprisingly still unlocked. Carefully and quickly ??? entered.

???: "Hello! Where you! I'm hear to help!"

??? wondered for what seemed like hours, suddenly they heard faint screaming and crying. ??? ran as fast as they could to the sound, it getting colder the closer they got. Just when they were in distance of finally being able to see who ?? was they woke up.