dare n tell.

What you all failed to notice was David laying on the couch with Brandon laying on top of him, both asleep

Michael had Ritchie standing in a corner when he started to flirt.

Michael: "Are you sure your ice because you're hot~ They say you can't hold the universe in your hands, they clearly haven't met you~ Are you an devil because I'd commit crimes for you~"

Ritchie's face was heating up, everytime he'd try to replay Michael would stop him. Brandon and David woke up to see this. David they both wanted it to continue and stop at the same time.

A minute later they hear your warning about May and Victor. Michael picked Ritchie up as the others got around him.

Michael: "We are not going thought this again!"

Ritchie: "Whyyyy can't they leave me alone."

David: "They are crazy that's why."

Brandon: "We aren't going to have a repeat."

———————————————————

Chadd: "You got to be kidding me, looks like we are going to have drills and make preparations for another attack."

On the TV was pictures and a warning about May and Victor.

———————————————————

May: "We won't fail this time! We will get our baby!"

Victor: "We deserve him, he should have been born in our family, hes our kid! Who are you and you are you both familiar? What do you want?"

Karen: "We are the ones that gave you your son."

Kyle: "We need your help because your son is mangling with ours and turning him again us."

Karen: "We help you, you help us and we both get what we want. Of course you will have to keep my husband and I anonymous."

Kyle: "Do we have a deal?"

Everyone: "Deal!"