ask n evidence

Ritchie: "bananas"

Ritchie: "bananas"

Ritchie was still laying against Michael as they got in the door, still red in the face. The others laughed at Ritchie's response. David sat down with a tired Brandon in his lap. Michael was going to set Ritchie down if it wasn't for Brandon threatening him if he lefted. Michael had Ritchie's head on his lap.

Brandon: "Good you keep him there until he recovers."

Michael: "Your scary when you want to be. Yes I get the top bunk.. what this isn't one of your dirty jokes, right?"

Brandon: "Thank you."

David: "Go to sleep now love you need it."

David was running his hands through Brandon's hair, slowly putting him to sleep.

Michael: "When did you both finally agreed to get together?"

David: "2 days after our date."

Michael: "Oh! You want to Bleak the information about the parents to the pros? I'll do you one better and make it known everywhere.

———————————————————

The pros and cops were blown up with evidence against the parents from the underground adoption to the parents working together. There was links and photos and addresses to back it all up. They could also tell the footage was unchanged to. Let us just say the parents will be put away for a long time.