ask

Austin: "Yes we are in a relationship

Austin: "Yes we are in a relationship."

Mario: "I was stuck in the middle of Austin's and a villains attack."

Stove had a little blush, but continued petting the sleeping Scruff.

Michael shakes his head snapping out of the trance. David went to get the mail. Ritchie and Brandon was helping the others settle in.

Michael: "We're fine, it's not eveyday your ideals appear in your house."

Austin: "Wait a second if they are twins, why don't they have the same last name?"

Michael: "Don't worry about it."

Brandon: "He does bring up a good point. It is weird."

Ritchie: "We can try to get our names changed, last names that is to I don't know what."

As David handed the mail out a rainbow looking Ritchie popped his head through a portal before waving goodbye. Everyone was shocked before continuing what they were doing. Ritchie and Brandon looked angry before tearing up their letters and throwing them away.

———————————————————
Off topic because the new origins is most likely going to be fto

I need more books of the fto twins being cute. I want to see the their guild/guilds/guild leaders taking care of baby them or loopy them or sick them.

Back on topic you all give me a name to change Ritchie's and Brandon's last name too.