tell n give

Ritchie: "I don't know what you mean, Mother and Father are my family

Ritchie: "I don't know what you mean, Mother and Father are my family. Theses people aren't apart of it. Now please leave our home or else I'll have to force you."

Ritchie sent a warning shot as David grabbed the holly chancla.

Brandon: "Ritchie please."

Michael: "What ever they said this isn't you. Please come back with us."

David: "Come on Ritchie it's us. I'll fight you if I have to."

Ritchie: "Father, Mother may I?"

Victor:*smirking* "Go ahead my son."

May: "Don't let your clothes get too bloody and don't play with them too long."

With that Ritchie shot forward and started to fight them. The others were trying not to hurt him, Ritchie wasn't being careful at al and trying to possibly kill them.

The fighting kept going, the parents joining here and there. Victor caught them off guard and was going to hit Michael, Brandon took the hit and passed out. The professionals finally got there and started to focus on the parents. Michael and David forced on Ritchie and keeping Brandon safe.

———————————————————

??? Woke up on the other side of the door. They could still hear the crying and feel the pain from the other. ??? got up as fast as they could and started to run to the noise.