ask

Everyone woke up for the day, Ritchie had tear streaks down his face

David: "Are you ok?"

Ritchie: "I I'm not sure, Brandon can I talk to you alone?"

Brandon: "Yea?"

Michael: "You can met us at the mall later if you want."

David and Michael left to do what they needed to do. Ritchie made sure they left before sitting them down, keeping his distance.

Ritchie: "You know the dreams you have?"

Brandon: "Yea, what do they have to do with this?"

Ritchie: "Its because that is actually me, I'm there."

Brandon: "What... What do you...mean."

Ritchie brought one leg to his chest.

Ritchie: "That me and you go to that place in-in-in our subconscience, thats it's not just a dream."

Brandon: "Really how long have you known this?"

Brandon's voice became a little tense.

Ritchie: "Almost since the beginning of started I know it was you."

Brandon: "Why didn't you tell me, do you know why this happens?!"

Brandon didn't sound mad, just that he wanted answers to know what's going on and was in a rush. Ritchie held his leg closer if possible and the temperature around him started to rapidly drop.

Ritchie: "I-I'm scared. Ye-yes, yes I think I do, I'm not 100%, but 90% sure I know."

Brandon: "Go one, What is causing this!?

Slowly ice started to form around Ritchie.

Ritchie: "It-It-It-It's, I, um, I-"

Ritchie's arms tighten around his leg as hard as they can, hands digging into his arms.

Brandon: "Hey, its ok. Breath in and out, slowly and deeply. Take your time, can I come closer?"

Ritchie nodded his head as Brandon slowly engulfed him in a loose, yet tight hug. Slowly Ritchie started to calm down and loosened his grip.