You can do it

Michael: "What do you mean?!"

David: "I think we're going to be done soon. Come on Ritchie! We know this isn't you! Fight back!"

Ritchie had two tears going down his face as he was fighting them. The professional just finished the parents and watching them because this was their fight.

———————————————————

The chains were almost gone, with each one broken the more painful it was. Ritchie experience most pain.

Brandon: "Ahh!"

Ritchie: "AAHHHHHAAHH!!!!"

The last chain broke with that final scream. Ritchie's body had a spasm before going limp and crying, Brandon hugged him close.

Ritchie: "I'M SORRY, SORRY, IM SOO-SOOO SORRY!"

Brandon: "It ok, you no need to be sorry, I here. I'm here."

Brandon and Ritchie had a feeling of comfort and being whole in eachothers arms.

———————————————————

Ritchie suddenly collapsed and scared the others. One of the pros held them back as the other checked Ritchie out.

Michael: "Is he ok?!"

David: "Why did he collapse like that?!"

Pro: "Good news what ever they put in him to make him like that is gone. So it being burnt or forced out of his system caused him to pass out. After we make sure these two will be ok you can take them to the dorms."

David: "Thank you so much!"

Hero: "It's our job. I'm just happy that it wasn't a permanent thing they did to this kid, because of they did he would have to have been put away."

They all make it to the hospital and had everything cleaned and patched up. Two hours went by before they gave them to clearance to take Ritchie and Brandon to the dorm. Ritchie and Brandon somewhere along the trip latched onto Ritchie and refused to let him go, Ritchie returning the gesture. David had to push their beds together to make sure they wouldn't fall off. Michael and him took a nap on the remaining two.

(Free the fish!)