ask

Chadd just got done hitting his goons and putting them in a corner after lecturing them about the transgender comment

Chadd: "Thank you for the circus peanuts, my favorite food is lasagna. Say in that corner, unless you want another beating!"

———————————————————

Brandon: "We were going to do have a brotherly hang out tomorrow, but then I had this date so that go pushed back a day so I'd have a break in between. My favorite is chicken breast with mashed potatoes."

David: "My favorite is Turkey stuff pie."

David and Brandon walked in to be greeted by Michael. Brandon hurry and got dressed into pjs.

Michael: " My favorite meal is noodles. Good you're back in time. How was it?"

Brandon: "It was lovely. Where is Ritchie?"

Michael: "He fell asleep on the couch waiting for you both."

Brandon walked to the couch and picked Ritchie up, he instantly cuddled into Brandon. Brandon took them into one of the beds and layed down with him, falling asleep.

Michael: "Nothing happened right?"

David: "We had a brief run in with Chadd, but he didn't stay long. One of Ritchie's favor meals are Chicken goulash(?)."

Michael made a face before going on his computer and opened a file labeled evidence, uploading a file onto it. David and Michael went to bed.