i've missed you, mom

A little calm before the storm lol

"It's bad, really bad." Miyeon paced around the room, as Minnie's hands rubbed circles on her back, her attempts to calm the older girl providing minimal comfort, but to no avail.

"What's bad? The news you have for us?" Soojin asked her, as Miyeon nodded, gulping loudly as she motions for the girls to sit down, this would be hard hitting.

"Tian is gonna bring military back up. Soojin, you need to tell your mom to have eyes at all times. The solstice is tomorrow, we don't have any idea what she's is capable of." Miyeon explained, as Soojin nodded, remembering to send her mother a text.

"Is there anything else about my mother?" Shuhua asked hesitantly; she wasn't really sure whether she even wanted the answer to this question.

"She wants to talk to Soojin's mother herself." Miyeon said, as Shuhua's face paled even more (if possible), her hands now antsy and shaky.

"If she's still mad about the banishment, what could she possibly do now? Is she gonna hurt Aunt Taeyeon? Will she hurt my Soojin?" Shuhua's thoughts were going a mile an hour, she's seen how much of a monster her mother has become; she now longer knows to what extent she would go.

"Are you alright, baby?" Soojin whispered in her ear, noticing her girlfriend's uncomfortableness.

"Yeah, just shocked." Shuhua smiled painfully, as Soojin didn't look convinced at all, choosing to let it go for now.

"I can't believe this is all happening tomorrow. It just seems so surreal to me." Minnie voiced out, as Yuqi nodded, agreeing with her.

"I hope we all make it out of this." Yuqi pouted, as Soyeon whispered sentences of encouragement in her ear, her words providing Yuqi with reassurance.

"We've got this, guys. There's nothing we can't handle if we're not together." Soyeon added, everyone adding their hands into a formation, shouting out a chant as they all smiled, their unity would be enough, hopefully.

Shuhua watched as the love of her life snored loudly next to her, taking a much needed afternoon nap, as Miyeon's information was most definitely overwhelming.

Shuhua tossed and turned around in the bed, begging for her mind to just shut off, to stop running for just a second. She had a bad feeling that something irreversible would happen tomorrow, and It wouldn't leave her mind, not for one second.

"Why is this happening to me?" Shuhua thought, as she watched her girlfriend sleep, not missing the fact of how bright her bracelet was shining.

"Why is that so bright?" Shuhua asked herself, as she moved closer towards Soojin, tip toeing around her, her mind telling her to grasp the bracelet.

Shuhua took a deep breath, her hands shaking, as she grasped the bracelet lightly, gasping when she felt a surge of power run through her veins, all before she passed out on the ground, cold.

"This won't do anything, Taeyeon." Tian said to her best friend, as Taeyeon ignored her, throwing an enchantment on the bracelets she made by hand.

"I have no choice, Tian. The counsel is kicking him out for being an angel. Mom and Dad are so angry with me." Taeyeon answered, her focus drawn on the bracelets, as she finally finished her spells, wiping her forehead that was coated with sweat as she exhaled, sitting back into her chair.