Charpter 1: Barry's Back story

My name is zuruko some of you may know me as Barry Allen. I from a planet called torton it was a planet full of war. I spent the last 34,000,000 years in a black hole. Why? Simple I destroyed my planet. I was trained to fight as soon as I was born. I was the best at it.
   I had loveing parents cool friends or so I thought. When I turned 5 I found out why my planet was always at war. 
It was stealing life from other planets so I turned against them. I fought for another 5 years when I realized the only way to stop my planet was to destroy it. So that's what I did planted a bomb on the planets core. My family did try to stop me but I killed them. Oh if your wondering how many people I killed I will just tell you 500,000 people before I was five and 600,000 after that. There were also 40,000,000,000 people on my planet so I killed them with the bomb. I landed on Earth 34,000,000 years after I blew it up. I met the Allen's they took care of me for about a year. Before the man in yellow killed Nora and framed Henry. I went from foster home to foster  home all abusive until I turned 15. I had enough of the pain so I left.
     I didn't get my powers until I was 15. I became the most powerful being in the multiverse. I was able to move 10,000 times faster than the speed of light. Able to beat the deadliest threats the universe had to offer with a flick. Enough about my past and more on the present. I was currently eating lunch at midvale high that's when I saw her.

Hi so this is my first book ever so sorry if it sucked I am not going to do a chapter on Kara's backstory since we already know that. If not watch supergirl on Netflix. Anyway next chapter on Kara bye have a awesome day.