.✯•one•✯.

welcome to my second tonick story, i will try to make this more interesting and update more often! also sorry for any mistakes, i'm trying my best here lmao💕also tysm for 130 followers🥰

⚠️offensive slurs⚠️

Nick's PoV:

I watched as all my friends made TikToks together. I felt left out, as usual. I never felt like I could be myself around my friends. I needed a change of scenery, a new beginning? I often wondered what life would be like if I was surrounded by people who actually cared about me. "Nick!" My 'best friend', James, yelled yanking me out of my thoughts. "Hm?" I hummed looking up to him rolling his eyes at me. "We're thirsty, go get us root beers." James said walking back over to his girlfriend, Alison. She glared at me and motioned for me to hurry up. I sighed and opened the sliding glass door into my house. As I was about to grab their root beers I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket and noticed a DM from someone. I opened it and read through it. Oh. My. God. Thomas Petrou DM'd me asking if I wanted to join the Hype House. I completely forgot about the root beers and ran outside to my friends. "Guys, look!" I said showing them my phone. Alison snatched it out of my hand and read the DM. "It's probably a mistake, I mean, why would they want you in their house?" James said making them all laugh. "You're probably right." I said lowering my head and trudging back inside to get their drinks. I felt my phone vibrate again. Thomas had asked for a reply from me by the end of the week. I checked to see that my friends weren't watching and quickly responded. I smiled to myself setting my phone on the counter and bringing them their root beers. Alison took hers and sipped it. She spat it all over me and scoffed. "Ugh, I change my mind, I want Fanta!" She yelled dumping it on my head. I took a deep breath before walking back inside to dry off. I messaged Thomas asking when I could move in, I need to get the fuck out of here. He replied saying that I could move in on Thursday, two days away. I decided not to tell my friends, but I would leave a note for them. I snuck up to my bedroom and began packing. I made sure to pack my teddy bears, except for one extremely large teddy bear which I would just mail over to the address. I hid my suitcases in my closet and took a shower. I walked downstairs and curled up on the sofa, watching a Disney movie. My friends came inside and laughed at my choice of movie. "God, you fucking fag. Watch something normal!" Alison yelled. Her and her best friend, Madison, started laughing at me. I sighed and shut off the TV. I heard them ordering a pizza and laughing from my room. I laid on my bed and scrolled through TikTok. I listened to them playing video games or something before I got really hungry and decided to order food for myself. Once it arrived I sneakily walked up to my room so I wouldn't have to share. I went to sleep that night thinking about what it would be like at the Hype House.

i'm sorry but i can't spell for shit, i'm too lazy to read through it so hopefully i didn't spell anything wrong. but um hope you enjoyed🤷‍♀️