Chapter 49

Jason POV
years ago

I am 24 years old. I have the most attractive woman. Her name is Jess. Perfect for my growing business. What is my business? Well, I am the head of the mafia. That's right. I like hurting people. I've been always like this.

Jess is got pregnant 3 years ago. It was mine, but Jess was clever enough to let her child go before I have a chance to see her or him.

"Hey, Jason, what's up?" Julia, my sister, snaps me out of the little conversation I am having with myself.

"What is wrong with you huh? Didn't I tell you to knock the freaking door!" I yell at her.

"Hey now, don't be rude, and yell at me!" She said with a fake hurt voice. My poor little sister. She's 19 years old, 5 years younger than me. She got pregnant when she was 17. I never supported her child. I never will, but that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna use that kid. Her kid's name is Sara. She could be a big help in the future. She's going to use a gun whether she likes it or not.

God knows how many people who meant to be dead in this world are still alive, but here we are. My sister has a daughter, and I'm know I have a child of my own somewhere out there.

I like chaos and war. It's like I ache for chaos. No one dares to mess up with me. Those who have tried have been killed.

"What do you want?" I asked as I get myself calm. She got to want something from me otherwise what makes her come here?

"I'm your sister," she reminds me. I roll my eyes at her reply. It's annoying when people do that. I have a theory. If you come to see me, you gotta have something to say. "You are right though I am here to tell you something," she adds.

"Go ahead," I say before I pick up my beer to drink.

"You know I love you," she looks me in the eyes. She wants to tell me something.

"You want money?" Cause if you are pregnant I swear I'm not letting you keep it not this one," I say addressing the mistake she's done years ago by keeping her child.

"What if I tell you that I found her," she blunt out. Her, who is she talking about? I shake my head and look at her with a confused look. I think I know who she's talking about, but how does she knows. I made sure no one knows when I found out my daughter is alive. My daughter's name doesn't start with J.

"Found who? You make no sense," I say not giving her any clue that I have my suspects of who she's talking about.

"Where's Jess?" She asks me.

"Jess is taking a walk," just then the door opens, and Jess comes inside.
"Honey I'm home, Whoa, what is going on here," Jess says.

"Jess, where were you?" Julia asks her.

"I was walking why?" She says while Jess and I start staring at Julia expectedly. I take another sip of my beer before Julia finally starts to talk. "I found her, I bet you were looking for her to," Julia says to Jess.

"I'm sorry Julia, but right now you make no sense. Well, anyways. I'm going to take a shower," Jess says before heading upstairs.

Once Jess is gone, Julia looks me in the eyes. "What?" I say as I start to go upstairs. "Wait, I was talking about your daughter. I found your daughter,"