|chapter 38|

Neil unbuttoning his top two buttons of the shirt sat on the bed.. he bends down and took his shoes out.. he pulls the socks out and kept his shoes side.. he then starts unbuttoning rest of his button of the shirt...

He was going to remove his shirt of his body when he heard giggle behind him.. Neil turns his head around and his son leaning to the door and giggling...

Neil chuckles and removes shirt making reyan closed his eyes cutely. Neil giggles and throwing the shirt on bed moves to reyan.. Neil behind little down picks reyan up making him sequel...

Reyan: pa.pap...

Neil smiles and kissed his cheek..

Neil : yes papa.. why are you being so cute and shy at the same time reyan.

Reyan hid his face in Neil's neck making Neil chuckle at his antics. Neil made reyan sit in bed and Neil himself moves to his closet to get change..

Reyan taps his cheek cutely and stares Neil with his eyes widen.

Neil after changing into shorts and t-shirt went washroom to fresh up.. he comes back and saw reyan rolling on the bed..

Neil picks reyan up and moves downstairs.

Neil : where is your mamma shy boy?

Reyan peeps out from Neil's neck and points towards kitchen.. Neil nods his head and his way to kitchen..

It's has been 2 months since Neil found about reyan...AvNeil have given each other chance but they are still hesitating around each other especially Neil.. Neil's health is better now.. he has starts avoided drinking and taking pills of depression and sleeping. Reyansh and his family stayed back in India...

Avni is still unaware of the truth of Neil's life whereas Neil tries to avoid the conversation between them when avni brings the topic of the past...

Neil walks to kitchen and saw avni kneading the dough... her hair falls on her face.. her saree was untucked... Neil smiles and calls Avni's name out.

Neil : avni..

Avni turns around and glanced him.

Neil : what are you making?

Neil said moving to her and pecks her forehead....

Avni : I was making panner wrap with noddles.

Neil : need any help?

Avni : just look after this naughty boy..

She said eying reyan who was trying to reach piece of panner from the pan.. Neil pulls her reyan back and nodding his head moves back to kitchen..

Neil puts reyan down and grabbing the remote turns the tv on.. he flips the channel and stops on an cartoon channel... he kept the remote and saw reyan smiling as reyan watched the cartoon..

Neil ( mind) everything happens good.. if I didn't take wise decisions then I would lost myself.. my one mistake brought a lot of problems for us.. I have learnt from past to embrace whatever comes in your way either can be good or bad.. my son.. my avni best things ever happened to me.. though things between me and avni is not going well but I can where this heading...

His thoughts were disturbed by a phone ring.. he took his phone out and saw the caller id..

Neil picks it up.

Neil : hello reyansh..

Reyansh and Neil relation has also improved over the two months.

Reyansh: hello Neil... I need to speak to you urgently. Can you come over my place?