|epilogue|

Three years later,

Avni closed the book and glances at reyan who slept encircling one of his arm around Avni's stomach carefully. Avni kissed reyan cheek and stretching her arm over reyan kept the book on  bed side table.

She smiles and covering reyan with duvet puts her feet down slipping the slippers on before coming out of the bed.

She turning baby monitor walks out of the room. She walks down the stairs and moves to kitchen. She starts shuffling the cabinets to find some food to eat.

Luckily in the fridge she found chocolate cake. She picks her lips before taking the cake out and taking a huge piece in a plate.

She quickly grabs a spoon and starts relishing the cake. She was in her own world didn't realise when someone steps in kitchen and standing at the door adores with smile playing on the lips.

Avni took another bite before closing her eyes.. a second later the spoon dropped of Avni's hand making the spoon fall on the ground. Avni dropped the spoon on the floor as she felt warm hands wrapping around her waist.

She immediately felt his presence behind her.. she leans to his chest and tilts her head lightly to see him smiling at her.

Avni : when did you come back Neil?

Neil turns Avni around him so she is facing him properly.

Neil : I came back home when you were busy sneaking into kitchen to eat cake..

Avni : I was hungry Neil.. don't tease me.

Neil : I wasn't teasing you baby but clearly I remember  before going to bed you had your dinner then how can you be hungry?

Avni slaps Neil's arms making him chuckle before he wraps his arms around her shoulder and pulling her into a hug.

Neil broke the hug after few minutes later then pecks her forehead.

Neil : I'm sorry baby..

Neil then bending down little and lifting Avni's top kissed her stomach making avni smile.

Neil : papa loves you baby girl..

He gave one more peck before looking at avni.

Neil: how is my baby girl mamma?

Avni : very tired and hungry..

Neil : what would you like to have? Any specific craving you have baby?

Avni thought for a moment before filling Neil's ears to which Neil gasped.

Neil's eyes widen hearing the name of the dishes that avni wants to have in the middle of night. He shook his head.

Neil : baby where will I get those items right now? It's not possible baby. 

Avni : you don't love us Neil.. can't you do that for us.. please... pretty please..

She starts pleading him to which Neil have sigh and nodded his head. Avni sequel in happiness and hugs him before kissing his cheek.

Neil ruffling his hair thought how to get food which his wife was carving due to her pregnancy hormone..

Neil : baby do mind if I get change before I arrange food for you?

Avni : obviously no! Go and change first.

Neil kissing her cheek rushed out of kitchen to his room meanwhile avni keeping hand on her stomach moves out of the kitchen.

Avni comfortably sat in the hall and turns the tv on. She also kept a pillow behind her back to prevent back pain later.. she was flipping the channel till Neil turns up.