|chapter 47|

Neil calls Avni's name out who was crying hugging reyansh who was going to return back to Australia.

They were standing at the airport and sending reyansh back to Australia..

Neil comes forward and kept his hand on Avni's shoulder making her break the hug. Avni moves back and looks at reyansh who gestures her not to cry..

Avni: I miss you rey.. keep visiting us..

Reyansh: I miss you too princess.. keep in touch.. pamper my reyan a lot. Spoil him a lot.

Avni bobbed her head giving him last time hug. Neil also hugs reyansh.

Neil : thank you so much for everything reyansh.. we didn't start with good but yet we can change it.. I am glad to be part of your life. Keep in touch and like as avni said keep visiting us.. we will come to visit you you.. take care reyansh..

Reyansh: guys don't make me emotional.. I can't keep my tears back now.. I miss you guys too.. Neil avni is like a sister to me.. don't ever hurt or I'll kill you.. I want you both stay happy forever..

Neil : I won't hurt her reyansh. Thank you for trusting me back. I won't let your trust down.

Reyansh: can I hold reyan last time?

Neil bobbed his head and passed reyan to reyansh.. reyansh kissed reyan cheek and smiles as he watched a smile twitching on reyan face..

Reyansh: I will miss pampering you reyan..

Reyansh bidding bye to AvNeil made his way to  check out side.. AvNeil waved their hands at reyansh..

Neil side hugged avni holding sleepy reyan in his arms..

Neil : we should leave now avni..

Avni looks at Neil then nodding her head glances at reyansh who was made his way to the exit to his check out..

AvNeil left the airport. Neil drove the car to khanna mansion whereas avni carefully made reyan sleep in her lap..

Neil picks reyan up from Avni's lap and starts walking inside the mansion meanwhile avni follows him..

They greeted khanna family who were sitting in hall and chatting. Neil sat down next to Bebe with reyan in his lap.

Avni went straight to kitchen and brought water for Neil.. she then sat next to Neil.

Swetha : Neil put reyan to sleep.. he looks uncomfortable slapping like this..

Neil nods his head and walks to his room..

Swetha : avni I was thinking of something...

Avni : what mom?

Swetha : since things are better between you both.. why don't you both shift back to khanna mansion? How long will you stay in Neil's apartment? Talk to Neil about this?

Avni : I'll mom.. i will convince Neil.

Swetha : thank you avni.. I knew it you would do it.. also I did you want to help in something..

Avni gestures swetha to speak..

Swetha : I and Bebe decided to keep puja for our family betterment so I want you and Neil to sit as an couple. Will do it for us?

Avni : off course mom..we will do it.. when is the puja?

Swetha : tomorrow morning at 9... pandit ji will come tomorrow morning.. most things for puja is done..

Avni nodding her excusing herself went to their room... as she paused the door she saw both then sleeping..

She smiles and walking to the closets she picks clothes out and went to washroom...