|chapter 34|

Both girls were talking when they heard footsteps. They both turns their head around and saw rubbing his nape coming down..

Neil walks down and noticed jasmine there too.

Neil moves to her abs side hugged her.

Neil : hey jasmine! When did you come?

Jasmine: two hours back when you were sleeping like a pig.

Neil chuckles and glanced at avni who staring him. He diverted his gaze.

Neil: can I have a  word with you jasmine?

Jasmine nodded her head. Meanwhile avni excusing herself went to kitchen but she stopped at the kitchen entrance and tried hearing their conversation.

Jasmine : what do you want to talk about?

Neil : thank you so much jasmine... with your help I was able to fight against Juhi.. all the evidence you gave was enough to kick her out of the office. Thank you! I really appreciate you helping me out.

Jasmine : mention not Neil! I'm just glad she is no longer part of your life.. because of her you suffered a lot Neil.. Neil I want you to consider me as your friend and let me help out. I can get you and your love together... you both parted away because of Juhi and some miss understanding created by her.

Neil : that's not needed jasmine. I have already found and she has happily moved on. Please don't do anything.. we are not meant be together... and yes about last night call.. I got the report but my health is kind of better.. don't know how long it will be but long as I have friend like you then nothing will happen to you.

Jasmine : what did the report say so?

Neil : it's normally.. not worry. I have to go office now.. I'll meet you another day.

Jasmine: hey you can't go yet! I brought some food with me... your friend didn't had breakfast too because she wanted to wait for you. Let's have breakfast together then you can go to office.

Neil : I can't even say no.

Jasmine grins at him and moves to kitchen. Meanwhile Neil in the hall... Avni's eyes brimmed with tears... she immediately turns back to kitchen as she heard jasmine coming inside kitchen...

Avni quickly wipes her tears off and putting a fake smile looks at jasmine who calls her name out.

Jasmine : avni come! Let's have breakfast together.

Avni nodding her head follows jasmine. The breakfast went pretty well but avni avoiding Neil didn't go unnoticed him to which he found it strange... he also noticed her wearing his clothes which a brought smile on his face..

Neil dropping jasmine to her house drove to hotel where avni was staying ... as they both stepped out of the car reyansh came running and hugged avni making avni startled whereas Neil takes a step back and getting inside in the car drove to his office.

Reyansh broke the hug and cupping Avni's face kissed her forehead.

Reyansh: I was scared... did he hurt you? Why didn't you tell that you were going to visit him last night? I could have come along with you.. you scared me avni..

Avni : rey calm down... I have to get change first then leave for office... and after coming back from work I have to tell you something very important..

Reyansh: oh sorry! I didn't notice like this... whose clothes are these?

Avni slapped his shoulder and pushing side away ran to her hotel room making reyansh smile... he was happy to see her smiling giving a chance... he knew she still loves him... he knew it.. he had to do something that could bring them together despite how much he hates Neil for hurting avni in past..

They both reached to office an hour later.. they both greeting the receptionist moves to their desk and starts working...

A man walks into the building and made his
Way straight to Neil's cabin but was stopped by the security who came running behind the man..

Security: you can't go inside sir like that?

Man : who are you to stop? I can walk like that?

Security: you can't go sir...you can't break the rule... you have to tell us who you are then we will let you go?

The man looks at the security then around the office.. his gaze stopped at avni who was numb seeing the man... he smirks seeing Avni's reaction...

Man : call Neil khanna. I want to meet him..

Receptionist:I'm afraid we can't as Neil sir is in a meeting... it will take some hour to wrap the meeting...

Man : Neil... Neil...

The man starts shouting Neil's name making Neil come out of his cabin and shouting too.

Neil : who is shouting my name? This is my office not an stadium..

Neil stops seeing the man who brags into his office and shouting top of his voice.

Neil : what has brought you here Ashish Metha?

Ashish : I need to talk to you.

Neil : I don't want to... you can leave now..

Ashish : Neil you're not doing right.. you will regret... you have hurt my daughter..

Neil : your daughter.. what about your daughter? Didn't she hurt me?

Ashish : she didn't... she loves you Neil...

Neil : she isn't.. she is obsessed me with since for years... I don't even knew your daughter existed.... Please leave me if you're done... don't come here to create any drama...

Ashish : you're rejecting my daughter because of your so called love.... Right..Neil will you regret choosing her over Juhi..

Neil chuckles..

Neil : I have nothing to regret.. I don't choose people now.. people will chose me if they want me or not.. my decision was given years back but people choose to leave not me.... I have forgotten anything Mr Metha... there will be time where your truth will come to world... you just have to wait... now leave or I have to make security drag you out of the office..

Ashish : I won't leave you or her Neil...

Neil gestures the security to handle the situation and Neil went back to his cabin giving look at everyone but he didn't fail noticed how Avni's body was numb with Ashish presence...

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

Ishqezain1805  bubbleybunnies