48 // a simple fix (Explicit)

Note: smut, this is JUST smut; bottom derek; dirty talk; unnecessary pet names; stiles has a big dick and Derek loves it

Only read if you are old enough to, please.

Enjoy :)

::::

::::

::::

::::

Stiles startled as something was slapped down onto his desk. He leaned back in his chair as a tan hand was drawing itself away, revealing a condom. The hand was back a moment later, smacking two packets of lube on top of the condom then drawing away again. Stiles looked up with raised eyebrows, not getting to analyze the situation very well before he was watching Derek shove his pants and boxers down in one fell swoop. The boys cock– pink, flushed, and leaking– slapped against his belly as the clothes left. He peeled his shirt off and kicked it all away before turning around. The younger boy laid himself down on Stiles' bed, spreading his right knee up to the height of his hip and stretching the other one out so his ass was nicely exposed and Stiles could see the little pucker between his cheeks.

"Fuck me" he demanded, his eyes staring expectantly at Stiles from over his shoulder. Those multicolored things of pure beauty were muddled with something Stiles couldn't decipher, and Derek's lips were tight in a way that could only mean he was having a bad day but his mind was still there. Stiles slowly turned in his chair, spreading his legs some and sinking back into his seat as he stared at Derek. The boy was staring at him with demanding and insistent eyes, but the little wiggle of his hips, the flush of his cheeks, and the slight downward curl of his lips told Stiles that the demand of rough and hard was just a facade.

Stiles slowly stood up from his chair, grabbing the condom and lube before walking up to the edge of the bed, placing all three packets on the nightstand. He tilted his head as he stared down into Derek's eyes and slowly undid his belt. The boy was slightly panting on the sheets below him, his eyes continuously flicking from the clasp being undone to Stiles' eyes. The belt dropped to the floor with a thud and Stiles unbuttoned his pants without taking his eyes off of Derek.

"Flip over for me" he instructed in a low, smooth voice. Derek shuddered before following the order, shifting his leg down so he could roll onto his back. "Good boy" he praised in a whispered, cupping Derek's cheek and smiling softly down at him. Derek leaned into the touch, goosebumps rising on his skin. Stiles pulled his hand away after a moment to peel his shirt over his head and slide his pants down, leaving the clothes in a pile by his feet. He kept his boxers on as he climbed onto the bed, placing his hands on each of Derek's knees and sliding them down into his inner thighs until the boy's legs were completely spread. Derek bit his lip, his cheeks heating up with the new warm and intimate atmosphere. Stiles gripped the boy's inner thighs when he tried to close to his legs, fixing him a soft but stern look.

"Don't hide from me, baby" he said, his fingers digging into Derek's skin. The boy sighed out heavily, his limbs falling weak again. Stiles ran his hands up and down Derek's thighs, his fingers gently pushing into the boy's skin, gripping softly to help him relax. After a minute, Stiles moved his hands up to the boy's hips as he leaned over him, his clothed crotch pressing down against Derek's naked cock. The boy gasped softly, trying to push his hips up, but Stiles' grip was too strong.

"I'm going to take care of you, then you will tell me what made you so upset and you will not leave a single detail out. Understood?" He asked, looking right down into Derek's eyes. Derek breathed out heavily, desperately wanting more contact.