Chapter 5

Chapter 5

●●●

As it turned out, he was still at the place where the party had happened. Just at the second floor.

The walk home felt way longer than it usually did. He felt like everyone was staring at him now. It wasn't much of a surprise. He was an alpha, wearing a see through shirt and covered in hickeys. Now he probably looked like a goddamn hooker.

"Jungkoo... Holy shit. Did you get run over by a car?" Jimin gasped, just as sweet as always.

"No I did not." Jungkook grumbled, quickly slipping past Jimin He really didn't like people staring and he knew for certain Taehyung wasn't here... yet. He'd have to leave soon though. He didn't have the nerve to see Taehyung again right now.

He was mainly there to grab his clothes, the ones he had left in Jimin's room the day before. It would have taken him way longer to get to his own apartment and he didn't have the energy to walk home right now. Because he felt embarrassed and anxious and the fact that his body was marked all over made his alpha go crazy. And he had no idea what was happening. People were going to see him and think he was weak.

"Everything okay?" Jimin seemed to notice the note of distress in Jungkook's scent, pulling him into a soothing hug. But Jungkook couldn't get himself to relax. Not when the scent clinging to Jimin that would usually have helped him relax was the exact same scent he was covered in right now.

"Yeah... I just need to take a quick shower and grab my clothes. I have a course in..." He pulled his phone out of his pocket. It was running low on battery, but at least it was still alive. "... an hour."

"Go ahead." Jimin moved towards his room, gathering Jungkook's clothes from the day before. "These aren't fresh anymore. If you want I could get you some of Taehyung's-" "No."

Jungkook had been a bit louder than he should have been... but he felt like the whole world was out to rub in the fact that Taehyung and him had hooked up.

He really had no idea what to think of it. Because it really shouldn't have been that much of an issue. It wasn't the first time he had drunkenly hooked up with someone and certainly not the first time he had gotten blackout drunk.

But something about the fact that he had hooked up with Taehyung... and had no memory of it made him anxious.

He'd spent the last year avoiding that boy like a plague since they would have been at each other's throat otherwise and now, after all that time, Taehyung had looked so cheeky as he grinned at him. So self-confident. The very thing that had pissed off Jungkook so much in the first place.

Was the alpha going to look down on Jungkook now? The thought didn't sit right with him. He was just another alpha who had fallen into Taehyung's trap.

After a long shower and finally slipping into his old clothes that smelled only like him, Jungkook felt a bit better. Jimin was waiting for him in the kitchen, handing him some hot chocolate with marshmallows. Jungkook took them, grateful for the burning heat against his tongue.

It distracted him from his racing thoughts. He had checked himself out in the mirror after he had showered and his neck was just as bad as he had worried. He was covered in hickeys.

He was such a failure of an alpha. Had let himself be marked up like this while drunk. Everyone was going to think less of him now. At least the way Jimin ran his hand over his back, soothingly rubbing it and releasing calming pheromones, brought a little bit of comfort.

Jungkook really was an icon of luck. Pure, unadulterated luck. Of course he'd see Taehyung. He'd been on campus for two hours and of course they had crossed paths.

Taehyung was sitting by his usual table in the cafeteria, talking to some of his friends. Unlike Jungkook, who had put way too much concealer on his neck and chest, he didn't even bother hiding the hickeys. Just displayed them openly with the low cut t-shirt he was wearing.

His friends laughed and Jungkook assumed he was telling a story. Maybe about how he and Jungkook had fucked. Jungkook grimaced.

He quickly moved across the room, hoping he'd get out a view before Taehyung could spot him, but once again... Jungkook simply was what you would call lucky. When he glanced back at the table he found that Taehyung had turned into his direction.

When he and Jungkook made eye contact he grinned and waved his hand. Jungkook could feel his face flush. He quickly hurried to the exit of the cafeteria, hearing the group behind him laugh again. This was the worst... the fucking worst.

A/N

I just realized this is the only taekook story left... how did you guys enjoy the other two?

I think this one might be the best but let's see what you will think!