Chapter 7

Chapter 7

●●●

Jungkook staggered up the stairs. There were people everywhere, sitting on the steps, leaning against the wall, talking and joking. At some point Jungkook had to ask a group of girls sitting right on the top of the stairs to move and they did, but not without giving him a compliment on how he was slaying the outfit.

A nice little confidence boost.

Taehyung and the alpha disappeared into one of the rooms and Jungkook found himself unsure of what to do now. He didn't want to spy but at the same time he was kind of curious about how... alphas hooked up with one another.

In the end he simply settled down by the stairs and talked to the girls there. It was quite fun. He couldn't stop his mind from wandering to what Taehyung was probably doing currently, but listening to all the gossip was a lot more interesting than he'd originally thought.

Not that he could remember any of the names they had mentioned, but the mere drama in their voices as they revealed who had cheated on who... Jungkook lived for it.

After what could have been hours or maybe just minutes the door to the room opened again and Jungkook watched the boy he had seen make out with Taehyung before squeeze past them. The girls whistled, clearly aware of what had transpired in the room, and the boy simply shook his head, not even trying to hide his amused smile.

Jungkook looked at the door, but Taehyung had to leave yet... unless there was another door leading out of the room, but he doubted that. He had no clue what really possessed him to get up, quickly bidding his farewells to the girls before moving towards the door. Probably the alcohol. He certainly wouldn't have done this if he hadn't been as drunk.

Given the state he was in it almost felt... alright to ask Taehyung about how these things worked. How he could do this and still feel like he was a proper alpha. Curiosity and alcohol won over pride and his beliefs of how he should act as he pushed the door to the room open, glancing inside.

The thought that Taehyung might still be naked hadn't even come to his mind. Luckily he wasn't, instead he comfortably sat on the bed in his underwear, typing away on his phone. When Jungkook entered he looked up, his eyes turning into dangerous slits as he recognized who it was.

"Uhm... Mind if I come in for a second?" Jungkook asked a bit awkwardly, still halfway covered by the door.

For a second Taehyung didn't say anything, but then he sighed and patted the bed next to him. "Alright. Come in."

Jungkook only realized how fucked out Taehyung looked once he staggered closer. His hair was a mess, his lips a bit swollen and red and there were some red spots on his shoulders and chest... the kind that appeared when someone held onto you just a bit too tightly.

He so had had sex in here. For some reason the thought made Jungkook feel that sense of curiosity again.

Taehyung smelt good and familiar as he moved closer. The wooden scent made Jungkook feel content and at home... just for once he felt like he could stop thinking and just go with what he wanted to do.

He sat down on the bed, right there next to Taehyung. The alpha didn't seem too uncomfortable with the aspect of being on display like this. Well, it wasn't like Jungkook was any less on display.

"Nice outfit. Jimin picked that out for you, right? Boy knows what looks good on people." For a second Taehyung smiled at the mention of Jimin and Jungkook felt bad that he had ruined his chances at being friends with Taehyung. Because part of him wanted to be, but another part of him was also fucking scared because Taehyung was really fucking intimidating.