Chapter 8

Chapter 8

●●●

"Hickeys... I really hate hickeys."

Taehyung chuckled. "Real alpha, aren't you?" He reached his hand out and ran it over Jungkook's hair... and while it did feel a bit weird Jungkook kind of liked it. Taehyung's rainy scent washed over him - now even more prominent - and he closed his eyes.

"Actually I hate that too." Taehyung admitted, pressing his hand to Jungkook's cheek before teasingly squeezing it. Jungkook snapped his eyes open, realizing that he couldn't just fall asleep here on the spot, no matter how comfortable that sounded.

"I have an idea." Taehyung started, gesturing Jungkook to move a bit closer. "How about we play a game. Ever heard of two truths one lie?"

Jungkook shook his head. Maybe he had played it once, but he couldn't remember well.

"Okay, so we take turns in telling three small stories or facts about ourselves. One of these facts or stories is a lie. The other person has to guess which one." Jungkook nodded. So far everything was clear. "And then there is the additional rule that the winner of each round gets to give the loser a hickey."

Jungkook could feel some competitiveness flash up within him. He nodded again. This sounded kind of fun. At least in the drunk state he was in. "Sure. Who'll start?"

"Me. Just to give an example." Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded again, sitting up just a bit straighter.

"Okay so... first, my parents had to buy me a hamster when I was a child because they had made a deal with me that if I got an A on a certain exam they would buy me one. I made zero mistakes on that exam even though I sucked at math." He moved slightly, the muscles on his stomach flexing, and just for a second Jungkook's gaze trailed down again, but he quickly focused back on what Tae was saying.

"Second... my parents actually got me tested three times to make sure whether I actually was an alpha because I come from a family of omegas. And third..." Taehyung looked up at the ceiling. "I had my first time in this exact room." He pointed at the bed. Jungkook was pretty damn sure Taehyung was not the one living here, so to his drunk mind that seemed to be the least plausible thing.

"The third is a lie."

Taehyung grinned at him. "Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah."

After a few seconds of dramatic silence Taehyung nodded, a soft smile that did something to Jungkook playing around his lips. "You're right. The third is a lie. Although I did lose my virginity at a party like this in one of the rooms they had there."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like you were good at making bad decisions."

Taehyung sighed, looking back up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I really was. You can give me a hickey now."

Wow, he had totally forgotten about the fact that hickeys didn't just appear just like that. You actually had to make them. "Isn't that gonna be pretty awkward?"

"It is if you make it awkward." There was that playful grin again.

"I won't." Jungkook quickly said, moving towards Taehyung. If Taehyung said it didn't have to be awkward then it didn't have to be awkward. Period. It wasn't like he hadn't given others hickeys before... just not in this kind of situation. Not with another alpha.

Taehyung bared his neck and it made Jungkook's heart race in his chest. Something about this powerful alpha baring his neck at Jungkook made him feel very content... especially given how relaxing and reassuring Taehyung's scent was. It messed with Jungkook's head. Made him want to nose at Taehyung's neck instead of just giving him a hickey... but he knew that would have made it weird so instead he moved to press his lips against Taehyung's neck and sucked.