Chapter 9

Chapter 9

●●●

They continued just like that for quite some time. At some point Jungkook lost his t-shirt since he'd run out of space for more hickeys around his neck. His pants he slipped off simply for comfort. It wasn't like he was especially shy about his body and the fact that Taehyung in front of him was just as naked and they were constantly sucking at each other's necks... it made the lines blur a bit.

Since things were moving quite slowly, usually talking a lot in between rounds, they simply switched to throwing Jungkook's shoes at the waste bin, one miss, one hickey, while they talked about all kinds of things. Some casual conversation, some going deeper.

When they grew bored of that they went back to their original game of two truths one lie.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to lose every sense of time, the hickeys on his and Taehyung's necks and bodies growing more and more in numbers. He felt oddly comfortable like this. Learning more about Taehyung. Sharing things about himself. He felt like he'd finally gotten the chance to make up for being such a dick to Taehyung when they had first met... and actually ever since then.

He finally got to spend time with him like he had always wanted. He was just in the process of sucking a hickey on Taehyung's thigh when the door swung open and a girl slipped inside the room, quickly closing it behind herself.

"I'm sorry about interrupt... what the hell?"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were caught off guard, just staring at her as she started right back at them, opening her mouth in surprise. "The hell are you guys doing?"

Jungkook was the first to move back, his cheeks flushing red because he had gotten so caught up in this he hadn't realized just how weird this had to be for anyone seeing them like this. They were sucking goddamn hickeys into each other's skin... of course it was weird.

Taehyung answered for Jungkook. "Just playing a game. You seem to be in a hurry."

She raised an eyebrow before chuckling. "Looks like a fun game..." She opened the door a bit, glancing outside before closing it again. "So... I know this is a bit random, but I need you guys' help. There is this really creepy guy who keeps trying to approach me and he doesn't take no as an answer. You don't mind hiding a lady in need, do you?"

Jungkook quickly glanced around, searching for a spot for her to hide in, but Taehyung simply shook his head. "We won't hide you. Come sit with us. He won't be able to approach you here." Taehyung patted the bed and Jungkook wasn't too sure about this. Poor girl was running from a creep and now there were two half naked guys asking her to join them on the bed.

But she just glanced back at the door one last time, seemingly anxious, before moving towards the bed. "What are you guys playing?"

Okay, she was definitely drunk too. Jungkook could tell now that she was closer to them. While she had walked rather confidently she was blinking a bit too often to be completely sober. Also, who in their right mind would actually follow Taehyung's suggestion?

"He has some issues with his alpha so we're doing everything to piss his alpha off." Taehyung simply stated. "He hates hickeys, so that's what we're doing."

She chuckled, dropping down onto the edge of the bed. "Sounds fun."

That exact same moment the door opened again, a guy, probably about a head shorter than Taehyung and Jungkook, entered the room. He was wearing a too tight t-shirt, his hair gelled back and just the way he moved said everything Jungkook had to know to guess what kind of person he was.