Chapter VII

An Unplanned Trip

Sam's pov

I wanted to know more about the prophecy since I don't really remember the detailed story my mom told me.I thought to visit her with y/n soon so that we can know more about it.I thought this to myself as I got up from my bed.I planned on taking her with me tomorrow to Seattle to see my mom.It has been a while since y/n saw her grandmother and I thought it would be a delightful reunion additionally.But I was still worried about her vampire imprint.I was scared if he will hurt my child.I would break the treaty and kill them all if any harm happened to my daughter.I think it would be better if I told Emily about this and bring her with us too.I went towards Emily,and found her in the kitchen, making breakfast."Good morning babe"she said to me.I smiled and said good morning to her, going close to her and kissing her on her forehead."Is it if we go to my mom's tomorrow?"I asked her."Why?"she said."She knows everything about the prophecy and,.... I think she even has some ancient scripts related to that but, of course I want to know more about my daughter's future"I said.Emily sighed, looking down,"Ok"she said in a low voice."How long are we staying?"she asked."I think a few hours would be good,I don't want to stay away from the pack.."I replied."Alright, tomorrow it is"she said lifting her hands.

Y/n's pov

I woke up from my very peaceful sleep.As soon as I woke up, memories of last night flashed in my mind,and I smiled to myself, making my way downstairs to delicious scent of breakfast as soon as I freshened up."Good morning"I said to my parents,who were standing next to each other on the kitchen counter."Good morning!"they said synchronising each other's voices.
I sat down on our dining table,and soon dad approached me and sat by my side.I smiled at him and soon he started speaking,"Sweetie, would you like to go to Granny's tomorrow?".I wanted to go, but I wanted to be with Jasper too, I was split."Ok, but may I know why there was such a quick decision?"I asked.My father spoke up,"I think it would be good to learn more about the prophecy from my mom and she hasn't seen you in a while so I thought why not...".I give a little smile and nod my head, asking "May I know how long we are going to stay"."Don't worry we will return by the evening"My mom said bringing me my breakfast.

Nick's pov

I wanted to go back to Forks as soon as possible.The semester was going to end early this year and I wanted to surprise my friends and mostly y/n.I smile at the thought of my beautiful imprint.I love her so much....
A few days before, I felt a sudden sorrow out of nowhere and I have no idea why...but I think it's because I stayed away from my imprint for too long.So within a few days I decided to end my semester and stay in Forks.I missed all my memories with the pack and especially y/n.

Y/n's pov

It was night and I was sitting on my bed, lost in thought, I knew it was only a few hours, but I just couldn't stay away from him,after I met him, I feel complete only with him...I turned to see Jasper at my window, I smiled,"Hey.."."Hey" he said and approached my bed quickly sitting in front of me."You know I am going to my grandmother's tomorrow....in Seattle"I said quickly.I saw that his expression changed totally."Why?"he asked in a low voice.I told him about what my dad told me in the morning and he turned to look into my eyes and asked"You will be back soon, right?"."Yeah,in the evening"I replied, to which he smiled weakly.I reached out to put my hand on his which was placed on the edge of my bed."Look,
y/n, I know about the prophecy and I vowed to myself to take care of you no matter what...".I squeezed his hand feeling his coldness on my warm skin.He moved closer and took my hand in both of his, sitting straight to face me directly."y/n, I promise to take care of you and you don't know how long I've waited for you...you are my mate and now that I have found you no one is going to hurt you..I promise.."I looked at him with tears in my eyes,and he leaned his forehead on mine,our eyes closed.We stayed like that for a little while, before we found ourselves leaning into each other,so close and our lips finally press against each other passionately.A
We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.He pulled away, "Shouldn't you be waking up early tomorrow?".I chuckled, nodding yes."Let's get you to sleep"He said moving to the side of my bed and smirking and pulling the sheets over us.I cuddled next to him and he put his hands around me, kissing my forehead.I drifted off to sleep.
The next morning, I woke up still feeling his coldness on my bedsheets and got ready for the trip.I wore a long tank top, with a grey sweater on it and black jeans and boots underneath.It was 5:30AM and I went down to see my parents all ready for the trip.I put my phone and headphones in my purse and asked,"So you both were ready before me?"."Yeah"my mom said, winking,like she knew that Jasper was there last night.She looked at dad and he was smiling a little,before saying"So shall we get going?"."Yeah,let's go I don't wanna be late.."I and my mom followed all the way to dad's jeep and noticed that it was drizzling slightly and still a little dark since it wasn't dawn, I got in the back seat with my parents in the front."Here we go!"my mom said excited, I smiled a little not as excited as she was.I plugged my earphones in listening to music and looking out the window,as we drove away from Forks...