Chapter X

"I should meet them"

Y/n's pov

We finally reached our house and when I finally got out of the jeep almost ran into my house and fell on my bed.Even though I didn't do any heavy physical work, I was tired of the 3 and half hour journey and even the ancient history I had to digest.It was 8:30PM already and I had to take a shower.I went in and took a shower and changed into a simple pajama camisole top and shorts.Just as I was about to go downstairs to find something to eat,mom called me for dinner.Just as we were eating, dad said,"Well, now you finally know all about your future".I smiled weakly at him."I guess so..Dad, can I tell you something...?"I asked."Anything, sweetie!"he said.I took a deep breath in and started,"Dad.., Jasper's a really great guy and I swear he will never hurt me....and....ummm...he kind of visits me every night and I know it's very early but, I love him and he loves me too, soo..."."I know hun,and I will not rip you apart from him...don't worry... but I'm glad you told me"he said finishing with a smile.I smiled back at him.Soon, we finished dinner and I ran straight to my bedroom to text Jas."Good night hun!"mom yelled, winking at me and smiling.I shook my head and rolled my eyes,"Good night mom and dad!".I grabbed my phone and texted Jas that I was home.A little while later, I saw Jasper standing near my window."Hey,Jas I missed you...."I said hugging him."Mhmmm.....I missed you too,babe...."he said.His voice giving out calming vibrations through my skin.

Jasper's pov

I was laying on y/n's bed cuddling her,when she whispered,"Jas?"."Mm?"
I said."When am I going to meet your family, you know....I never really met them...?"she said.I thought about it for a second and said,"Soon..."."ok"she whispered.I was thinking about introducing her to them.But,I wanted to make Sam know that I am not going to hurt her since he may hurt us.I thought that it would be best if I told Carlisle and everyone else about this then introduce myself to Sam officially and take her to my home.I felt calm heartbeat on my chest and looked down to see y/n deep in her sleep.She must be tired I thought to myself.I kissed her forehead and whispered good night, trying to leave slowly and not wake her up.I look at her one last time and leave her room through the window.

Y/n's pov

I woke up from a very deep sleep and it felt kind of good.I take my phone from my table to see the time when I find a text from Jas.It read,"Left early last night... you looked so tired so I didn't want to bother you... love you..".I smiled to myself and then soon felt it disappearing.Its been a few days since I even saw my friends or talk to them.I missed them so much.But, not even Embry has tried to talk to me.I soon felt the tears stinging my eyes and making my vision blurry.I try to think of Jasper because when I think about him...all my sorrows seem to be non-existent.I break out of my meltdown and head to keep myself busy.

Jasper's pov

I was in my room when Carlisle and Esme approached me.Carlisle started,"So,when are we meeting her?".I was startled by the question but quickly answer "Soon....I actually wanted to ask you if I could introduce her to everyone".Esme said "Sure,Yes we would like to meet her...". Carlisle nodded, smiled and then left the room with Esme by his side.I leave my room to hunt when I hear Rosalie's voice from behind."Esme told me that your bringing that wolf girl soon... Can't wait to meet her"she said with intense sarcasm in her voice."It's dangerous for all of us if the Volturi finds out about this!!.....and don't tell me that I didn't warn you!"she hissed at me with anger and then walked away.I stared at her angrily before shutting the door, rather roughly, before leaving for my meal.Rosalie's words were echoing in my head.I could not let any harm come to y/n.But,when the Volturi will find out about the prophecy they will hunt us down.Still, I will do my best to protect everyone I love.

Y/n's pov

It was already night and I was waiting for Jas to show up.Till then I was thinking about the pack's fun times with everyone.Now it feels like I don't even exist, the tears well up in my eyes.When I heard a little sound out my window, I quickly wipe my eyes and smile at Jas,who rushes to me and asks if I'm alright.I nod my head and say that it's nothing.He pressed his lips into a thin line rubbing my shoulder comfortingly."I'm here to tell you something..."he said."What is it?"I ask."I will be here tomorrow morning to introduce myself officially to your parents aaand...I am going to introduce you to my family"he answered,a little joy glowing through his eyes."Ok..wow! Do you think they'll like me?"I ask, nervously."Of course...y/n"he said leaning forward.Our lips touch and he lays me on the bed.The makeout gets too heated and I stop him.He looks at me with worry and doubt in his eyes."Not tonight...Mr.Hale..."I tease him with a smirk on my face."Of course,I don't want to hurt you....Future Mrs.Hale...."He smirks back at me as I punch him slightly on his chest and falls onto the other side of my bed.We stare at each other for a while and then I pull him closer to myself, closing my eyes,thinking about tomorrow and drifting off to sleep.