Chapter 10

"You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to
If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress"

****

Allegra

When I told Mr Hottie to call me, I didn't expect him to call me that night, at 1 am, soon after I left the pub with Jace, Ronnie and Alex.

He kept looking, smiling cheekily and winking at me every time my eyes founded his, out of my control, making my checks flash and my heart beat uncontrollably faster

And the way he bites his lip or ran his tongue over it... Don't let me begin with the things it made me feel.

God, I miss my orgasms.

The phone call didn't last long, he wanted to ask me to have dinner with him again, during the week. I said yes, not being able to make him sweat a bit for not reaching out for me and leaving me alone in the middle of a very heated kiss.

I'm a softy. I forgive people easily.

Tonight it's the date night. In about ten minutes Mr Hottie will ring my intercom and we will have a nice dinner together, that hopefully will lead us to a very nice after dinner.

I'm ready to jump on him.

I even took the copy of my flat's key from Ronnie and Jace, just to be sure they won't pop here out of nowhere and interrupt us in the case Mr Hottie comes up.

Wich will happen. I'll make sure of it.

I'm sitted on my couch, my left leg bouncing in nervousness as I pat Odi's head. He is sitted on the floor next to me, head on my leg and eyes closed as he enjoys my cuddles.

For the date I decided to put on a white satin blouse with a low V-cut and some tight black jeans - Mr Hottie told me to not wear anything too fancy - that I pared with something simple black heels. Part of me feels like I'm ready to go to the office, - this is kind of what I'd put on to go at work - it's fancy but not too much and I feel comfortable.

What I have underneath it's definitely something I wouldn't put on to go to work.

I can't remember the last time I didn't put on underwear that didn't have something printed on it, but something nice, that makes me feel confident and actually sexy.

I just hope he likes lace.

Looking at the clock hanging from a wall I start to feel even more anxious, "Any minute now," I mumble, looking at Odi.

I run my hand through my hair, taking a deep breath and shuffle further onto the couch. I don't want to jump up soon as he arrives, I want to make him wait a little bit. 

Twenty minutes later though, he is the one making me wait.

Mr Hottie is not here yet. I guess he took the line fashionably late to the letter.

Now I don't know about you, but I thought women where the ones who should be late, not men.

Chris was never late.

I take my phone from the coffee table and unlock it: no texts, no calls. Should I call him? Maybe something happened to him on his way here, or maybe he is stuck in traffic and can't call me.