Chapter 15

"Now you're teasing me and I can't help but do the same
Whispering through your phone, now you're driving me insane
It's like you're getting off on messing with my sanity
Hang up, come on over
Let's play out this fantasy
You're my new obsession
Let go of any hesitation
Baby, be my new addiction
Intoxicate me gently with your loving
You got me so high
Pull me closer into you and watch our bodies intertwine
I feel so alive
You know what I'm thinking of
Got me dreamin' 'bout that sexy dirty love
Sexy dirty love (dirty love) (sexy, sexy, yeah)"

****

Allegra

"We could have taken my car. Why the tube? It stinks... And it's dirty"

"You can't say you're a Londoner if you don't take the tube. It's an experience you have to do." I explain, turning around to smile at him as we stand in line on the subway's escalator.

I came home from Dover yesterday night. The weekend with my parents went good and besides the first embarrassing moments with my mum - and dad - yesterday things didn't go too much over the line, even if - yes - my mum tried to make me eat Seintan while we were at the market.

In the late afternoon, Chris came to pick me up and after we had tea - coffee for me - with my parents, he drove us back to London, and to Odi. We had dinner together, which consisted of some KFC ate in the park after we picked up Odi at Jace's, as he trotted around us.

After that, Chris brought us home and I had a wonderful night of sleep, with Odi sprawled on the bed with me.

Work went on smoothly, I had a few meetings with the head of the publishing department about a famous author new book coming out in a month, and met with some new writers. I had lunch with Ronnie and Jace and after work, I ran home to shower, bring out Odi for his walk and get ready for my second real date with Mr Hottie.
I'm bringing him to one of my favourite places in London - just like I told him I would do on Saturday in my text - and we were supposed to go there using his car, but when after I made a joke about the tube, he told he never took it, I almost fell on the ground. How can he never have set foot on the tube?

He told me he simply didn't because he liked the comfort of his car and that, before coming here six months ago, he came in London just ones, during a class trip when he was 11, and they didn't use the subway, which brings us to now.

That's sad. Tube is a life experience.

"I was doing okay even if I never came down here. What if we get robbed?" he whines like a baby, making me laugh out loud.

"We won't. I've been taking the tube for six years now and nothing ever happened. Besides, you're big and scary, no one will approach you."

"Scary? Do I look scary to you?" he asks, pointing to his pouty face.

Well...

"Okay... Not scary... Intimidating." I say, turning to step off of the escalator, "Now don't be a baby and walk." I add, taking his hand as I make my way in between people.

Mr Hottie holds my hand tight and follows me around the long corridors, a happy smile is plastered on my face as I look around me, enjoying the vibes all the people I'm seeing gives me.

"Can you tell me where are we going now?" He asks as we step on the platform.

"No" I shake my head with a sly smile, taking his face in my hands when he pouts again, "You'll like it... I hope."