Join me

Mikey hesitated before walking over and sitting in front of him. Him and shredder met eyes, but not in a pleasant way. Mikey gave shredder the biggest glare he could give. After everything Master splinter told Mikey, he was still his biggest enemy.

Shredder narrowed his eyes only a little which made Mikey jolt with fear. "Stop glaring turtle, it wont get you anywhere."

Mikey looked down to his hands. "W... whatever."

Silence was only there for a few seconds until shredder broke it.

"I want you to join me."

Mikey's eyes widen. "NO, IM NOT JOINING YOU, YOU'RE EVIL!!" Mikey stood up.

"And you're weak." Shredder stood up as well.

Mikey flinched and growled. "I-i am not.."

"And you're family thinks you're a monster."

"SHUT UP!" Mikey hollered punching shredder straight in the face (helmet). Shredder's head jolted to the side.

Mikey immediately reacted after that pulling his hand away from shredder's face. "I-im sorry, i-i didnt mean to do that-"

Mikey stopped talking when shredder turned back to him, with no type of hatred torwards him in his eyes.

"I guess I was mistaken." Shredder said walking closer, he was now standing over the baby blue turtle.

"You are strong Michaelanglo, your father has lacked on your training deeply." Shredder said.

Mikey's eyes widen. "W-wait really?" Mikey flinched when shredder held out his hand.

"How about this, let me train you and you can leave when your fully strong, if you refuse this offer then rahzar will be outside to take you back to your cell, where you will spend the rest of your life until you rot away."

Mikey looked down at shredder's hand.

This was his time. His time to become strong.

But this was wrong.

Working with his father's enemy? Shredder... could make him do things.. bad things.

But master splinter would train him like shredder would. Shredder would probably teach him to become strong and hold his own weight. And after, he could leave.

This was the change Mikey needed.

Mikey slowly moved his hand up and grabbed shredder's hand.

"I accept."