Kidnapped pt.3

"WHAT?!" Mikey and donnie yelled in unison.

The woman laughs again. "My name is Himari, the leader of the venom gang!" Sge struts up and grabs the grabs with force, rattling them a little.

"And I'm after yoshi's and saki's heads."

.

.

.

.

It was a quiet day in shredder's layer.

Splinter sat across from Oroku.

The leo, raph, and the henchman stood a few feet away, uncomfortable and ready to fight when needed.

Soon enough karai showed up with the mighty mutanimals and Shinigami.

Then lastly april and casey.

It was still quiet until leo decided to say something.

"Okay, we dont have time for this, we need to rescue Donnie and Mikey."

"You mean 'we' rescue Mikey." Fishface said motioning to his squad. "And you can rescue that purple freak."

"He's NOT a freak!" April yellled.

Karai sighs. "Please dont start arguing, we all hate this but we have to save Mikey and Donnie."

"And the more we just sit here and argue, the more time we're wasting." Dr. Rockwell said.

"What's your plan yoshi?" Oroku finally spoke.

Splinter looked shocked for a second before returing to his normal face. "We need to sneak into the venom gang's wearhouse soon as possible."

"Shell then let's do it tonight!" Raph yelled.

"Well yeah, zoon as possible, let's do it." Shinigami agreed.

"Then I guess it's settled, tonight we sneak in."

.

.

.

.

.

It was late at night. Mikey sat on the other side of the cell, writing in his journal.

Donnie watch him with curiosity. He knew Mikey had changed a lot, his whole figure had changed and he was he didn't even wear the mask splinter gave to him anymore.

Meanwhile Mikey was a little sad, he had nothing to draw after he had finished writing. Then he realized... he could draw Donnie. He shook his head and put his journal back inside his shell.

That's when he heard a squeal. It was probably coming from Himari who wa on the other side of the double doors. Mikey was going to ignore it until she kicked in with a bug grin on his face. "Good news Turtle!" She said while looking at Mikey as she walked up. She suddenly pressed a button on the side wall and the bars rose, freeing them.

"You're letting us go?" Donnie asked in shock.

"Nope!" She pulled out a blade making Mikey immediately react and jump to his feet.

Donnie got up as well and backed up to the wall.

She gave off an evil grin as she walked torwards Mikey.

"Someone is paying a lot for your shell~"

And right when she got close, the battle started. Donnie watches the struggle from the safety of his corner.

'What am I doing, my brother us literally fighting for his life right now, there is now way Mikey can-"

Himari fell to the floor holding her neck and groaning in pain.

Donnie smiled widely. "M-mikey you're amazing!"

Mikey smirks and puts his hands on his hips. "Pshhhhhh, I know, now let's get out before she gets back up." Mikey said running out the cell. Donnie immediately followed.