A day with shredder

"Dont not stop dodging you waste of space!" Shredder yelled throwing a fast kick at me, forcing me to dodge faster.

My lungs were burning from the lack of air. I wanted a break but Shredder said breaks are not for beginners.

Soon enough Shredder caught me off guard and hit me square in the face. I flew back and landed on my shell. "Agh!" I hollered in pain while holding the middle of my face.

Shredder walked in front of me and stared me down. "And this would've been the part where you would've died, your family would never see you again."

My eyes widened in rage as I go to sweep his feet. Shredder sees that coming and jumps over my leg but doesn't realize that I lung at him from below and tackle him to the ground.

Silence filled the room, the only thing you could hear was my heavy breathing as I tried to catch my breath.

"I-i... w-win." I whispered falling over next to him. I didn't realize the shocked expression on shredder's face.

"Well done... Michelangelo." Shredder said getting up.

I smiled weakly. "T-thank you shredd-"

I stopped talking when I saw shredder had extended his hand out to me. "Just call me Oroku."

Third person's POV

Mikey smiled even more and grabbed on to Oroku's hand, hoisting himself up on his feet.

"Trainning is over for today, you may go back to your room." As Oroku walk away out the door, Mikey started to feel lonely.

So he decided to go right after him.

"O-oroku!" Mikey yelled making yoshi stop in his tracks.

"What do you need now?" Oroku said not even turning to him.

"D-do you wanna hang out? I-I mean if you're not doing anything." Mikey said scratching the back of his head.

Oroku said nothing, just stood there.

Mikey let's out a sigh and rubs his arm.

"Well sorry for asking, I just dont want to be alone since... I dont have my brothers here." Mikey turns away.

Why would he even say that. This guy didnt care about hi-

"Okay, what do you wanna do?" Oroku said not even turning to him

Mikey's eyes widen. "R-really?"

Oroku nods. "Yes really, what do you want to do?"

Mikey smiles. "First, let's order pizza!"

.

.

.

.

It was a winter night, Mikey and Oroku were sitting in the living room with stacks of pizza around them. They were also watching on of gordan Ramsay's shows called hells kitchen.

Mikey laughed time to time while shredder only chuckled.

"Wait arent you going to eat any of the pizza?" Mikey asks yoshi.

Yoshi looked at the pizza then looked at Mikey.

"No, this is for you." Oroku said.

"Oh... I'm okay with sharing! Mickey gave him a close eyed smile while holding out a slice of pizza.

Shredder gave off a surprised look for a second before taking the slice. Once bit down on it, he had a flashback.

"Hurry up saki, the show is about to start!" Tang shen yelled before sitting all the way down on the comfy couch. Oroku saki chuckled and rushed over setting down the box of pizza and sitting down next to her.

"This is nice." Tang shen whispered as he played her head on saki's shoulder.

Saki blushed a little and looked to the bright screen of the tv. "Definitely."

Mikey gasps, snapping oroku out of his trance.

"You're crying?" Mickey whispered.

Shredder tunred away realizing that his years where dripping from his helmet. He slowly took it off and wiped his tears.

"I'm not crying turtle." Shredder grumbled.

It became quiet for a second before Mikey said something.

"Its okay to cry, you know that, right?"