Author's Note *please read!*

To my dear gays, gals, and non-binary pals:

As you may have noticed, I haven't updated this story is nearly a month and you're probably wondering hmmm wtf is going on and why isn't she updating?? If that's the case, I have some news for you...

I started writing fanfiction in March of 2020, which, as you know, was only a couple months ago. I was bored and started writing random shit that eventually turned into stories and therefore, ended up on here. I am so grateful for all the love and support I've received for my stories and you all have made my life so much better just by reading my writing and leaving hilarious and heartfelt comments for me to read. 

For the past month, I've lost so much motivation and barely leave my bedroom on most days because there's else to do. So if you're wondering why I haven't been updating, it's just because I'm currently so unmotivated and don't want to give you shitty chapters that I wrote with barely any effort put into them. I feel like I'm slowly just losing all hope in my writing and I don't even know what to write anymore.

But don't worry, I'm not going to be deleting this story! I know how much you all love this story and I love it too, and I would never want to take this away from you. What I'm trying to say is that it might be a while before I publish another chapter due to my lack of motivation and braincells. 

I hope you all understand my reasoning and I promise I'll try my best to publish new chapters for you all soon, just give me time!

Also, you probably noticed that I changed my username from queerxdameron to starry_sxpphires. I posted an announcement the day that I changed it to talk about why I decided to change it, so go ahead and read that if you want to!

I love you all so much and again, I'm so grateful for your love and support!

See you soon, and as always, may the force be with you <3

xoxo, starry_sxpphires