Chapter 1:goodmorning winter

"Wyn,wake up or you'll miss the bus."

"But I do want to miss the bus mom, I don't want to go to school today ... "

"are you sick?"

I couldn't lie.

"erm no"

"then get up"

Ugh.I hate this. I didn't feel like going to school today since Belle is absent. I miss her.She is going to a family reunion, according to her message to me last night. I mean she can be the most annoying, loud,and craziest best friend I know ,but hey she is loyal and reliable,or maybe not either. Whatever. I just don't feel like going coz today will be boring if she is not around. But I got no choice huh ?

I went to the bathroom and showered. After that, I opened my closet to find clothes.I dunno what to wear. "Uh... checkered ? ew no. Uhm , simple yellow shirt that says 'back off?' yas." I paired it with my ripped skinny jeans (yes there are holes but only on the knee part ) and put on my black high- cut converse. what about my hairstyle ? "I'll just let my hair down"

I went to the mirror to check myself. "dang I look horrible , makeup ? naaaahhh "

I sprayed on some cologne , but only a few.I wouldn't want to spray on a lot. I guess I got mom's habit of doing that.

After that, I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. "Good morning sweetheart "

Dad ? "Oh my gosh dad ! What are you doing here ? I thought you were still supposed to come back home next week. "

"Well sweetheart, the military let me out early. It was an early vacay. "

"But how ?"

"I am promoted to a higher position, but I'll be back after 3 weeks."

"Dad, I am so proud of you ! And don't think of coming back for now, you are home now !"

I love my dad so much. Ever since I was a little girl, he would carry me in his arms and my mom would take pictures of us. We were a happy family.

"Honey, why don't you drive Wynona to school today ? " mom said.

"Love to , let us go my Lil princess " dad said while looking at me

"dad you know I ain't little anymore , I am a teen now, plus I have a younger brother now, Will." I told him with a smile.

"aren't you gonna eat breakfast first ?"

"nah, I'll skip. But I will eat my lunch , promise , bye mom, love you "

Mom kissed my forehead and dad was waiting for me inside the car already.

"Buckle up dear." dad smiled

"will do dad " I smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Afff , hi guys :D

So how are you enjoying the story so far ? This is my first book and I hoped you like it ... if you do, make sure you vote and share it with your friends and people please , no hate xD I am sorry if there is any grammatical mistake or spelling mistake. Sorry if you find this first chapter boooorrrring , oh and for the casts , I'll just think about itoh for the book covers , the pics are not mine so whoever owns it, I am thanking you million times

I need your opinions and suggestions on how to make the story bettah. So make sure to leave a comment Vote too ❤❤  Happy New Year !

~wheninaugust