chapter 3:Legend Eckhart

Lunch.

I was sitting all alone. I have no one.

"Mind if I sit with you ?"

It was Elisha. "Yes, I don't mind , in fact, it would be nicer if you join me" I told her with a smile.

"So back there, a while ago, " she started

"yeah? what is it ?"

"well, no one has ever faced Nikki like that before for years I mean all except her own group of friends like her circle or something"

"I get you ... and no.I'm not the only one who ever faced Nikki like that.Remember Legend ? He also faced that bitch before , first day of school. how can I not forget when he made her feel embarrassed by proving that she was wrong because she accused him for breaking his heart but there was never something fishy about them"

"oh yeah, I remember. She only did that to make her popularity grow bigger, but she thought wrong, and she loves accusing people"

"uhuh"

"I kinda feel sorry for her"

What she said was shocking. How can she feel sorry for her ?!

She told me that maybe if Nikki stops judging and accusing people who never did anything wrong, maybe people would love her more. Maybe she would be less annoying and then her popularity will grow but in a good way. Maybe if she stops sleeping with several guys she would still be a virgin, or maybe her family would never have been disappointed with her attitude and ways. Maybe people will trust her more. (tag someone you know who's attitude is like Nikki xD )

Elisha was right. Maybe if she did stop, maybe she could have been everybody's friend.

"I guess... what's your subject after lunch ? " I asked, trying to change the topic

"French class, you ?"

"Chemistry"

"well I guess we'll see each other after classes " she said while taking a bite of her apple

~~~~~~~~~~

Classes ended. The time was fast today.

I walked down the hallways and went to my locker. After, I went outside and waited for my dad or it could be my mom, to fetch me.

But after waiting for like 15 minutes, neither of them came. Plus, the skies were starting to get dark.  Crap, it's gonna rain soon , I thought. I don't have an umbrella , I thought again . I was looking for a spot where I could be safe and dry, but the only place available was under this huge tree , not far , just across the school and it has a bench under it. So, before It could even rain, I ran to the tree and sat on the bench.

Not sooner, it began to rain. Little drops of raindrops began to fall from the sky. But my neither my mom or dad came. I took out my phone, there were no miss calls or texts. Where are they ? I decided to just go home wet and soggy. But if I do that, I'll get sick, which is good and i'll never have to go to school for 3 days. But, i will suffer and stay in the hospital coz I don't like hospitals that much coz I find them scary .

"What now ?!" I told myself

"You seem to be in trouble"

"Huh ? Uhm, no, I'm fine"

"no, you look worried, I'm guessing you need help"

"well I do need help"

"cool, my name is Legend"

"Legend?"

Legend ? This guy's name is Legend ? Oh Legend!

"Yeah"

"Oh Legend Eckhart ! I didn't notice it was you dude" I told him

"Hahaha, I've seen you around before , are you Wynona ? Wynona McNeal ?"

"Yes, yes I am"

His smile is making me nervous. His voice was so passionate. And I never knew that he works out, I mean, just look at his biceps and muscles. His eyes are so beautiful and his hair was like just so prefect. From head to toe , perfect. (does any of these characteristics remind you of anyoneas in anyone at all ? famous or not ? if so, leave a comment telling who he is xD )

"Uh, Wynona ? "

Oops. I ended up staring at him and daydreaming about how perfect he was.

"Oh, uhm sorry , yeah ?" I mumbled

"You know , I have an umbrella , I could walk you home with this "

Thank goodness. Such a lifesaver.

"Are you sure ? I mean -" he cut me off

"Yeah. I'm sure " he smiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello
sorry for the boring chapter. But was it good ? teeellll meee :)) comment, Vote and please share

Follow me here on wattpad
Follow me on twitter : @wheninaugust_ (christian Collins is my icon )
Follow me on IG : @wheninaugust 
and uh there

bye cupcakes

~wheninaugust