chapter 5:are you mad?!

"We don't even know each other that much"

"But Legend, i don't care, i -"

"no , you must know that I , I , well..."

"you what legend ? what !!??"

"I like someone else"

"no"

"yes, now wake up Wynona, wake up"

wake up ?

"WAKE UP OR I WILL RAID YOUR PANTIES "

"THE FRECK WILL ?! GET OFF ME !!! "

It was just a dream. Or maybe a nightmare.

"Seriously Will ?! Raid my panties ?! May I let you know that you are just 6, you're my lil brother, and the next time you shout at me like that, I will kick you straight at your balls and I don't care if you cry, now get off me!!!"

Little brothers. Ugh. This guy needs some manners.

"Well someone's grumpy today, geez I didn't mean it, plus you weren't waking up, so I had to shout at ya, it is already 7:00 sister !" he said as he was getting off me

I checked my alarm clock, well it was 7 alright, and I am gonna be late. Crap.

"Thank me later lil sis" he chuckled

"huh. I'll thank you right now. Thanks for shouting at me idiot" I said as I was getting off bed

"well you shouted at me too, and I'm telling mom" he pouted

"yeah whatever, do what you want, I'm late, and so are you , plus I am not your lil sis"

He just went out of my room laughing.

I hurriedly went to the shower. After 5 minutes , I went out and because I was in a hurry, I grabbed any clothing I could find (but they were clean tho) and I put on my pink all-star converse. I bunned (not sure if this is a word or whatever haha don't judge meee) my hair and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast fast and kissed my mom goodbye. Since Will decided not to go to school anymore, mom was fine with it. But I have to go, or I'll miss a lot of stuff.

"Dad went to the store to buy supplies for I don't know, he said for his car .... how are you gonna get to school ? I can't leave this little trouble maker alone" mom said while looking at Will

"what did I do ?" will pouted again. I hate it when he pouts.

"Its fine mom.I'll go take the bus , oh wait no, I'm too late for the bus, I'll just go and run, mkay bye love ya" I told her and before mom or will can say a word, I ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this like the Maze Runner or something ? I keep on running for minutes and I am tired as hell. I checked my watch, 7:15 , ugh. I kept on running non-stop.

Until there was a point I had to stop.

There was this guy who was driving beyond the speed limit and he almost almost hit me. I mean I am not running on the streets , just on the side walk but come on ! He stopped near me ! He almost hit me !

"Are you mad ?! Are you trying to kill me?! What is wrong with you ?!" I let all my anger out

The guy observed me from the inside of his car. He was wearing shades. He seems unfamiliar to me. He was just sitting there, observing me like I'm a different species or something.