chapter 14: I killed someone

Hey y'all

I kinda noticed that you GUys don'T reaD the authors note at the end that much so eh. But anyways. Good news ! I'll be updating a lot yey !!!!

This chapter is Just OMfG.

Btw rn, my lil friend is watching Monsters High and I feel so AwkWard like fuck why am I tempted to watch this shit haha.

The boys are hawt der MWEHEHEHE Fuck.
well, on with the chapter

still Wyn's POV :))

••••••••••

"He's going to die."

Right now, Nikki is talking total nonsense. After all this time, this was her idea ? To meet her this time then tell me that he's going to die ? What is she even talking about ?

"Who's going to die ? What are you even talking about ? " I asked her

"I think that's all you need to know for now ... but don't blame me , I already warned you ..." Nikki spat

" warned me ? I think I don't know yet. Spit it out Nikki !"

"Huh, no way . If I told you, you'd be terrified . Plus , I'm pretty sure you won't care at all. "

"No Nikki, I will care. You sounded so urgent. Of course , I had to come here even though I didn't want to. If this has something to do with Legend or Cayson, I won't let you touch them."

I love both of them. I love Legend because I have a crush on him and tbh, he is so sweet and kind. He's popular, smart, and he actually Cares. He can even sing. He's in a band but I know it's not that famous yet. These boys came from different schools and even though I haven't heard all their music yet, I can tell I'm already Legend girl. And I could remember the very first day we met and how we met.

Because of an umbrella.

You may think it's stupid, but I know love when I feel it. I know Legend loves me too, although, I wish he does like me back.

"Touch them ? Don't worry darling. I already have . "

She what ?

"Brittney, bring him out."

I saw Brittney. She shook her head in disagreement.

"Are you sure you want to do this Nikki ? I mean, it feels so wrong." she asked Nikki

"Ugh, stupid useless crap, just bring him out !"

Brittney sighed and went inside a small alley around the corner of the street. After a few minutes, she came out.

I thought she would come alone, or with a bomb or something dangerous in her hands, but instead , she came out with a person.