chapter 10:date with Cayson

I ran home after that. Minutes later, I got a text saying that it was from Cayson. And he said that he'll be ready by 8 so I better go there  by 8. I was going to ask him how he got my number but I decided I was going to ask later.

Time went fast. It was already 7. I went upstairs to our bathroom and took a shower. after I put on some clothes. I put on my green sleeveless shirt that was a bit loose on the end , white skinny jeans, paired it up with brown combat boots, and since it was a bit cold tonight, I put on a brown leather jacket. I was also wearing a gray beanie, and I thought of pairing it with some shades even tho it was already night. It still looks good with my outfit. I didn't put on any make up since I don't really put on makeup. And I grabbed my phone and wallet. This time I bought an umbrella. It kinda somehow reminded me of how Legend and I first met.The way I stared into his eyes. The detention scene, the question and everything. I still haven't moved on with that. I snapped myself back to reality. I went downstairs.

"date?" will asked, raising a brow

"uhuh, well no not exactly a date"

"I see ... is your prince charming going to pick you up ?"

"he is not my prince charming. I don't even know him yet."

"ah I see, blind date"

"no! it is too hard to hard to explain."

"I'll let mom know later"

"I texted her.She already knows, so does dad"

"okay then, bye"

"its only 7:27 , I'll leave by 7:45"

~~~~~~~~~~

It is exactly 8 rn. The Cayson idiot isn't here yet. "Hey! You're early. Excited ? " ugh.its him. "no, make this quick I wanna end this already" I glared at him

"we didn't even started yet. And don't worry, this will be the best night of your life" he winked

He reminded me of Legend somehow. I wish Legend will ask me out. But I doubt that it'll never happen.

"so uh ... where do you wanna go ?" he asked me I didn't answer

"fine. You leave me no choice. We are going to my school."

~~~~~~~~

"what are we doing here ? " I asked him as he turned his engine off

"its my school. "

"this ? this is our destination for our date ?"

"gosh Wynona you are so sweet ! you actually think it's a date !!! I'm starting to love you !!"

"date ? of course its obvious you punk what else would it be called ? a mini get away ? a vacation ? a family bonding ? "

"geez, come on now baby girl, don't get so mad at me. You'll have fun, I promise."

"you better be sure of that"

"oh hell I am more than a 100 percent sure that we'll have tons of fun"

I wasn't so sure what we'll be doing here. I'm just surprised to see that the main door is actually open. Without any questions, I followed him inside. He turned on the lights and I saw how big his school was. It is definitely bigger than our school. "Come on, let's go to the gym." I nodded and followed him

While making our way to the gym, he spoke up "having fun already ?"

"nope, not yet"

"soon you will"