Ends

Life at my father's residence wasn't uninteresting.

I was kept away mostly until and unless we were having a meal.
It was fine by me. I spend my days with my mother. Ariana Dumbledore.
It was a little weird to think Albus Dumbledore was my uncle. It didn't matter as he was also my father's arch nemesis. My other parents had stopped enquiring about me.

It was fine.

My mom grew sicker every day.
Sometimes Albert drops by.

"We're both so unbelievably unlucky. You lived happily with a family that wasn't yours and I lived with my family but it has been hell in here. A father on verge of getting arrested and a mother on the verge of death. And the peopl ewe loved betrayed us" He had confessed when they had drunk together.

She had held him close when he cried.

"We will give up everything for one another.Al." she had promised.

"Of course we will. After all we only have each other."

In a year of her coming her mother had died.

She had been sleeping in her mother's arms.

Albert had been the one to wake her up. They had gotten drunk again. Her dad was pretty angry. He hadn't even looked at them.

Another year. Albert had graduated.

She had used polyjuice portion. She had used her mother's hairs.

"I thought I was dreaming. Thank you. It's the happiest day of my life. I had a mother. Someone who came on my graduation. Who met my friends and teased me in front of them. Someone who I had food with. I can't even"

They had both teared up.

Shortly their father was defeated.

They ran away to the country side.

For a while they lived making no contact with another magical being.

Albert started a potions ingredient business. She assisted him.

Often the sat together to have tea in the green house.

"Do you remember Potter." Her brother asked.

"Yes, what about him."

"He got married."

"To whom?"

"His best friend Felson."

"Alright. .... I .. good for them."

"How did you know?"

"His potion has become quite successful."

"Oh."

Albert nodded and left.

I sat down on my desk.

I took out a paper. I needed to find closure.

My memory had gaps but I knew him.

Dear Reece,

It might shock you to receive a letter from me after all this while. I hope you are doing well. I am alive and well. I heard your potion was quite successful and that you are now married. Congratulations for both.

I would like to apologise. Whatever happened. You were one of the sweetest memory of mine. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I still remember your warm hand holding mine. You were sunshine in my life. You bright and beautiful and lovely. I hope you are happy because if there's any one who deserves it it's you.