Prolouge

It all started with Carlos. Poor, innocent Carlos, completely oblivious to the two very attractive men trying their best to get his attention. Ben would bring him flowers and chocolates and cheesy notes, but the puppy boy always thought the King gave them to all his friends. Harry would touch Carlos, hold him and flirt with him, but the poor boy would just think this was Harry being normal. The two men hated each other, always fighting and arguing about who is more likely to win Carlos. While Harry liked to physically hurt Ben, the King took a more emotional approach, saying hurtful words and insulting him. Carlos never saw or heard these fights and arguments. His friends never told him. Mal would snicker whenever Ben or Harry tried flirting with Carlos and the son of Cruella would smile and walk away. Evie would sigh in annoyance at them hopelessly trying to win the puppy boy's heart. Jay would threaten them that if either hurt his baby bro, he would hunt them down. Uma would laugh as Harry dreamily talks about Carlos. Gil would give both men advice and support them. Jane and Audrey would gently shake their heads, saying if Carlos liked either of them he would've done something. Lonnie would support them, but say if they upset him, it was game over. Chad would just laugh out loud and tell them to dream on. Belle and Adam completely supported Ben's decision, but told him not to get too upset if Carlos didn't return those feelings. James Hook had no idea his son was into the puppy boy, or even that he was gay. After the barrier came down, all the VKs reunited with their parents, awkward conversations and all. Their was a small area not too far from Auradon Prep, a little village they called 'The Isle of Home' which wasn't on an island at all, they just wanted it too link in with 'The Isle of the Lost'. All the villains lived there under heavy surveillance. Right next to the village was 'The Isle of the VKs' which yet again wasn't an island. This was the village where all the VKs lived, and a few AKs too. Evie's cottage was on a hill at the edge of 'The Isle of the VKs' and she was in charge of watching over them, protecting them and making sure they didn't hurt anyone. The was basically the Queen, with Mal by her side. Jay and Carlos lived together in a small apartment in 'The Isle of the VKs' with Uma, Harry and Gil as their neighbours. Ben still lived in the castle with his parents, and longed to bring Carlos there too. Lonnie and Jane lived in an apartment in 'The Isle of the VKs' too, being some of the few AKs who lived there. That village along with 'The Isle of Home' had all the necessary placed like shops, cafes, restaurants, banks and supermarkets. 'The Isle of the VKs' had a school as well, for the little kids, but when you turned fourteen, the closest school was Auradon Prep. The VKs visited their parents on a daily basis, slowly forming bonds. Unfortunately, their peaceful life was disrupted one fateful day...